Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tori vs. Naruto in God/religion theroy

+5
maxime
Truce
dragonknight
Torigoma
Naruto
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tori vs. Naruto in God/religion theroy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tori vs. Naruto in God/religion theroy

Post by Ryuku Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:54 am

Throughout life I have been told many times, by teachers, mentors, my parents, and even preists that being a certain religion has to be both mental and physical, and not just mental. You can say that your christian and not pray at all, or go to church. In this case you really aren't...your just going through the motions. This year during a discussion my science teacher asked the class, "How many of you have a religion?" of course almost every hand in the class went up. After that, she asked how many of us really have a religion...not just follow it like everyone else, and that the majority of us only have one because of our parents. So of course, you can go through the motions...the everyday person at church, or really be dedicated. I looked at this statement for a while and realized i am also one of these people who just go through the motions at times, but at the same time their is some dedication. Just like some people can believe in science yet at the same time believe in religion. So basically, here's my opinion on all of this: Everything is based on beliefs, I too have a belief, a religion but I don't base my choices on it or let it define my life. I live life by my values and morals, with no regrets.

Cool
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male
Number of posts : 2051
TNR Name : Ryuku

RPG Stats
Name: Cloud Kai
Village: Sky Kingdom

http://shinehq.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Tori vs. Naruto in God/religion theroy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tori vs. Naruto in God/religion theroy

Post by dragonknight Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Rionz, just because you have hope doesn't mean that you don't act... maybe some may do... but hope is not fault... we all HOPE for something... sure we want it and act to get it... but that doesn't mean that we'll get it... that's what hope is
dragonknight
dragonknight

Male
Number of posts : 604
TNR Name : dragonknight

RPG Stats
Name: Ntu Sountavar Frior
Village: Hyouga(Ice)

http://rp-wars.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:52 am

dragonknight wrote:Rionz, just because you have hope doesn't mean that you don't act... maybe some may do... but hope is not fault... we all HOPE for something... sure we want it and act to get it... but that doesn't mean that we'll get it... that's what hope is

Well said DK...thats a good way to think about it.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male
Number of posts : 2051
TNR Name : Ryuku

RPG Stats
Name: Cloud Kai
Village: Sky Kingdom

http://shinehq.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Wow, I compeletly forgot this was here lol, it's several mounth old, anyway I'll say this one time, I've read though the post and I've seen hunderds *yes hunderds* of mindless Sepulations and guesses, on both side about all idea, next your gona say Eve ate a Apple, Remember people these boards are here to Discuss facts, in this case, this means do not post something you THINK is a Religion's belief, but Post what you KNOW is, even if this means Looking it up, you ask why am I so strict on this? because if I am not all that is goning to happen is that Meaningless fights are going to start without questions awnsered and Ideas Discussed, well thanks for Listening to me rant, just remeber what I've said.
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 2147
TNR Name : Kashoku (Formerly Torigoma)

RPG Stats
Name: Torigoma Kashoku
Village: Ekishou(Crystal)

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:36 pm

Ryuku wrote:Throughout life I have been told many times, by teachers, mentors, my parents, and even preists that being a certain religion has to be both mental and physical, and not just mental. You can say that your christian and not pray at all, or go to church. In this case you really aren't...your just going through the motions. This year during a discussion my science teacher asked the class, "How many of you have a religion?" of course almost every hand in the class went up. After that, she asked how many of us really have a religion...not just follow it like everyone else, and that the majority of us only have one because of our parents. So of course, you can go through the motions...the everyday person at church, or really be dedicated. I looked at this statement for a while and realized i am also one of these people who just go through the motions at times, but at the same time their is some dedication. Just like some people can believe in science yet at the same time believe in religion. So basically, here's my opinion on all of this: Everything is based on beliefs, I too have a belief, a religion but I don't base my choices on it or let it define my life. I live life by my values and morals, with no regrets.

Cool

Sadly this is true for alot of people who call themselfs "Christains" now these days, they think that by going though the Motions, they are gona trick people, but all they are doing is hurting themselfs. Christainty is not a Religion, it is a Lifestyle, Jesus is not just God, but a Friend. Here is another thing that I find hard to see, some people say you can not have God and Science, Well I say you Can not have Science without God, and you can not have God without Science, I mean God is the ULTAMENT Scientist, he created Sceince, and the deeper you dive down into the heart of Science, the Harder and harder it become to denine that there is some greater force at work here. The Universe is Perfectly Balanced, the LAWS of Converation of Matter and Energy prove that.

all in all, if you want alot of my personal views on the matter, refer to here, Rantings of a Mad White Man, but lets keep it here for now lol ^_^.
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 2147
TNR Name : Kashoku (Formerly Torigoma)

RPG Stats
Name: Torigoma Kashoku
Village: Ekishou(Crystal)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2