Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griffith

+2
Tenrai
Ayaname
6 posters

:: Basket

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Griffith Empty Griffith

Post by Ayaname Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:06 am

Griffith Anima_15
COMPLETE LOOK CHANGE!!!
Name: Griffith (the white hawk)

Village: Taiyou

Family: none

Bloodline: White Hawk Of The Flame.
Fire hawk bloodline gives the person control over fire and makes him resistant to MOST fire attacks.
The person gets special bloodline jutsus and a special last resort jutsu that damages the ninja using it as well.
The one weakness this bloodline has is that if the person is hit directly by water jutsu he gets more damage then usual.

Personality: well griffithis a kind of happy go lucky kind of guy^^(changed after a lifetime of anger and saddness cuz of his past).
griffith is a real daydreamer now with hopes and dreams twords the future,and his greatest goal is to protect the young kids of his village from hardship.
griffith hares it when strong ppl abuse the poor and weak with the power they have and feels a great fire burn inside when ever injustice is around.

Appearance: pic above^^
also black pants and a black leather belt with a fire belt buckle and black army boots.
a white undershirt.
3 kunai in his right leg pocket and 3 senbon as well,in his left leg pocket he has 3 more kunai and 3 senbon.
he has a small black bag on the back of his belt with 3 jounin pills and 5 exploding tags and 10 shuriken.
also a tattoo of flames on his back and a tattoo of a small(very small) flame on his right arms index finger.

The past:
Born to one of the first families in the village Taiyou Griffith was the son of the head of the clan, the katon taka(fire hawk) clan.
Ever since Griffith was a young boy he wanted to be just like his father, he trained every day and night to become as strong as the ninja he most admired.
The day that Griffith graduated from the ninja academy news came to the village that his father was injured in battle.
Griffith rushed to the hospital like a bat out of hell only to find that he was too late, his father had already died of poisoning from his opponents weapon.

As the days passed by Griffith grew to become a strong ninja but in thing was always on his mind, the revenge against his father’s killer.
One day the kage of the village gave Griffith a special mission, to kill the head of one of the other village’s greatest families.
When Griffith read the name of his next victim he recognized it as his father’s killer.
Filled with rage he set off to accomplish his vendetta.
Griffith came to the castle where the man lived and charged right in (not like his usual ninja self).
As Griffith fought and killed all of the ninja guards he finally stood outside the doors of the mans bedroom.
When he came in to finish the job HE saw a sick old man in a bed with a young girl about the same age as he was when his father ad died, Griffith took out a kunai knife and pressed it against the mans neck.
The moment Griffith was about to stab him his eyes met the young girls eyes. Eyes filled with fear, sadness, and confusion.
That look was so strong that Griffith stopped what he meant to do.
The old man thanked Griffith for sparing his life and as Griffith was disappearing in a burning flame he said “do not thank me; it is your daughter who you owe your life to”.

Strengths and weaknesses: strengths are that Griffith is smart and can plan ahead thanks to the fact that he is an amazung Igo player(the national japanese game invented actually in china and i am actually good at it^^).
griffith is extremly good at fire jutsus and can make extremly good combos with fire and wind jutsus.
When hit by a water jutsu he has problems with focusing his chakra.

Jutsus:
1. Flare-the user focuses his chakra into the air surrounding the target. Then he causes the chakra to explode, though small, many of the miniature fireballs rain on the opponent.

2. Burning Chain-the user makes string of chakra that he ataches to his opponent and then makes the chakra strings burst into flame.

3. Wildfire-The user spews oil all over the battle field. Then he sends a spark to the ground. The oil burns, causing the entire area to erupt into a gigantic fire. The blaze burns both of the warriors.

4. Fierce Tornado-the user creates a spiral of chakra; the chakra begins to rotate faster and faster. Soon, a grand tornado forms that hits the opponent and the user.

5.Blade of fire-the user collects chakra into he hand and turns it into a katana of fire that is extremly hot and extremly sharp cuz of the chakra put into it.

6.Fire dance-the user creates a pillar of fire that he can manipulate and move with his mind,the user can make the pillar spiral and twist at great speeds and can shift it into many smaller pillars at will.

7.Summon:fire dragon-the user summons a fire dragon that attacks for him(lasts for 5 turns).afire dragon that can move at a great speed and burn almost all in his way.

8.Fire wall- a jutsu that is used to stop attacks,the user does some hand signs and quicley makes a wall of fire in any durection he wants(or on all directions to make a sort of "fire dome")

9.Berserk fire-the user surround him with fire that turns it into armor that slightly elevates strength and speed(only last for 4 turns).the armor is white and has a hawk helmet,also the user raises his deff when using this jutsu but atacks still do some dmg.

10.Consuming flame(last resort jutsu,can only be used if the fight is extremely long)-the user opens up all of the chakra gates in his body and they all turn into fire.
Shortly after the entire are in a 5k radios is filled with an unbelievably hot flame that shoots of of the earth and from the natural chakra in the air,trees ect, the user dies after the use of this jutsu.

11.fire clone-the user makes a clone out of fire that explodes at will or on impact.

12.fire blast-the user collects chakra in his hand to make a fire ball that he can throw like a granade,the user can also make the balls of fire at any size he wants.

13.rencarnation of fire-Genjutsu-the user makes the tatto on his index finger glow and if his oppponents eyes catch the light he enters into the genjutsu.the opponent feels like he is in hell and all around him are demons of magma,after the demons cpture him they start to burn him in the most grooling and painfull of manners.

14.wind spear-the user creats a spear of wind in his hand that can be used to cut even steel and rock if used with enogh force and chakra.

15.lava explosion-the user makes some hand seals and the ground starts to shake,after a short period of time lava starts to burst from the ground.

Last edited by Ayaname on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 13 times in total
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male
Number of posts : 689
TNR Name : griffith16

RPG Stats
Name: None
Village: None

Back to top Go down

Griffith Empty Re: Griffith

Post by Tenrai Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:32 am

"Rank: Jounin (im sj on tnr)" TNR pretty much has nothing to do with this ^^'' And special jounin in the naruto world is lower rank than jounin.

Bloodline: Immunity over fire attacks is almost impossible o.o I mean... you can burn right? Of course if he can control fire, then there is always a way to block a fire attack.
About the weakness of the bloodline: More damage is pretty vague if you ask me... More like, how will it effect your character?

Appearance: Picture is not enough, sorry ^^'' You'll have to describe his appearance. (Pictures don't necessarily tell where he carries his weapon and what weapons he has. How all of his clothes look like, etc.)

Jutsus: As I've said in the character creation guidelines; This RP pretty much has nothing to do with TNR ^^'' So if you could please write the description to all of the jutsus. Also I see more than two elements being used. (I did get it correct, that fire hawk -bloodline is mostly only fire element?)
Jutsu #6: If the katana can melt anything, why doesn't it melt his hand? o.o Also that kind of heat that can melt ANYTHING would require very large ammounts of chakra.
Jutsu #9: How does it stop attacks and can your character place it anywhere he wants, or just around himself?
Jutsu #10: How does fire elevate strength and speed? I understand if it's chakra that is "burning" around the user ^^''
Jutsu #11: Opening all chakra gates in Naruto means sure death to the user. And did you mean 5km radius? To me that's quite alot but I think I'll accept that if it means sure death to the user also. Explain better how does the area fill with that hot flame?

I'm sorry if I want you to be too specific with jutsus, but it's just because if people don't tell enough information, they could just start making up things and say that it's true even though it isn't in the character bio.

That's about it... Just waiting for your characters past then ^^
Tenrai
Tenrai

Male
Number of posts : 526
TNR Name : Tenrai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:39 am

1st...a direct hir from a water jutsu will do more damage and will make it harder for me to control my chakra.
2nd...ill fix the appearance stuff
3rd...jutsu#6...i can hold it cuz i am imune to fire
jutsu#9...it is a wall that appears fast any time and place i want
jutsu#10because my BL is fire based the fire from "inside" will makeme stronger.
jutsu#11 will be fixed.
oh...and i see all fire elements and 1 wind...2 is ok...
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenrai Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 am

I see all fire and 1 wind and 1 ice o.O Glacier crush.

Ok edit there that water will make it harder for you to control your chakra.
Jutsu #6: being completely immune to fire would mean that you're some kind of superhuman. I mean... that would mean that you're also immune to heat... so what about hot water? o.o Sorry but I won't accept fire immunity... as I said he can still block pretty much every fire attack by controlling the fire. That is, if he notices and is fast enough.
Jutsu #9 That doesn't explain how it stops attacks. I mean of course burn but would it stop a kunai, if it was flying towards it? If the kunai melts fast then, then the liquid metal would hit your character and... well you know the rest o.o
Jutsu #10 Ok, I'll accept that... will it somehow work as an armor too? It would burn anyone's fingers who touch your character... and also yourself.. That's why chakra that takes the form of a fire would be better description.

Once you've done making the past and editing those things, you can post the description again to this thread and I'll take a look at it.
Tenrai
Tenrai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:58 am

well look...bieng immune to fire is just like VT on tnr...hot water is like cold water same thig.
ill delte GC...sorry about that.
the fire turns into a normal armor...not a fire one.
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenrai Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:06 am

But this RP has nothing to do with TNR as I have said many times x__x
(The one that has fire immunity is Katon Seal by the way)
Still, I'm not gonna accept fire or heat immunity o_o Maybe he can withstand noticable ammounts of heat due to bloodline but not fully immune to fire. But even though he can withstand heat, it would still burn.

Now I got what you meant with the armor.. But then you'd have to give some description what the armor looks like or at least when RPing say how it looks like.
Tenrai
Tenrai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:12 am

abour the armor ok...but ryuku always let me have this BL when i made a character.
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenrai Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:25 am

I'm just trying to make this RP more balanced and a little realistic (Meaning: true to the Naruto series). And I'm not Ryuku ^^''
You can have the bloodline, it can control fire, it can have resistance against fire, but no immunity.
Tenrai
Tenrai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:38 am

Tenrai wrote:I'm just trying to make this RP more balanced and a little realistic (Meaning: true to the Naruto series). And I'm not Ryuku ^^''
You can have the bloodline, it can control fire, it can have resistance against fire, but no immunity.

Like Tenrai says, what he says in this RP forum goes, he owns it...not me.(Well I sorta do but you get the point he's in charge).
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male
Number of posts : 2051
TNR Name : Ryuku

RPG Stats
Name: Cloud Kai
Village: Sky Kingdom

http://shinehq.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:31 am

anyway griff.. he is right about the multiple elements...

i'd say have 1 main element...
and another sub element... which (maybe) kinda harmonizes with the main element
and fire and water are totally the opposite... even if you say hot water
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 8840
TNR Name : AiKirikaX

RPG Stats
Name: Kusabana Ai Kirika
Village: Ekishou(Crystal)

http://onegai-hanashi.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:06 am

kiri read the old posts before u comment...the thing was i put fire jutsus and FT and i wrot glacier crush also...i deleted GC...
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:10 am

dont use jutsu shortcuts with me... i dont get them >.>

anyway...
that ARE diffrent elements... AND used from TNR...
but its the elements i was talking about
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:14 am

OK THEY ARE ALL FIRE JUTSUS WITH FIERCE TORNADO MY ONLY WIND JUTSU!!!!!
fire and wind work well and thats only 2 elements...
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:24 am

yes yes...
but i meant you had also glacier crush which made a third one....

and i talked about limited elements in general
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:30 am

tenrai how strong of a resistance?...and if it's just that i need some other weakness.
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenrai Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:00 am

Well... let's say something like um... To fire, his skin will be like iron.

He will feel the heat and deal with the pain of it, but it won't damage his body if he doesn't have to take fire over period of time. Of course his clothes do burn ^^ And his hair... Hmm... And if the heat is high enough, it will melt his body. But that would be a fire jutsu that will take a lot of chakra from the user.
Tenrai
Tenrai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:34 am

i agree to all except the hair...nothing in this world can mess up my hair!
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenrai Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Gah.. well.. Ok ok.. Of course you could've played so that his hair would never catch fire ^^''
Tenrai
Tenrai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:38 pm

ok so it's a deal...wha about the wekness?...i need a new one now
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenrai Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:50 pm

well... one of his weakness is as you said water jutsus. That they mess up his chakra control. The weakness for the bloodline.
Tenrai
Tenrai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:04 pm

well ok so we will keep it.
now i need to do the bio and thats it?
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenrai Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Rather than editing the first post, repost it to this thread. That way I get alerted that you have edited something.
Tenrai
Tenrai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:21 am

Born in the village of Taiyou Griffith had a lonely childhood…his father died when his wife was 3 months pregnant and his mother died during Griffith’s birth.
Griffith moved from one orphanage to another and didn’t have many friends.
When Griffith was 8 years old he decided to become a strong ninja to protect his village so that no one will have to suffer the same way he did as a child.
***this is bad cuz I didn’t really want to do this but oh well….
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomsday Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:48 am

This dosen't really describe much of yourself. I'd unaccept this bio but Tenrai's the boss here.
Doomsday
Doomsday

Male
Number of posts : 795
TNR Name : Doomsday

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:42 am

if tenrai is the bos don't post...
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male