Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Kage...

+15
ToluT
RavenLT
yanagi
Ryuzaki_Yagami
Tenrai
nomaddynasty
Rionz
AiKirikaX
Doomsday
DaRkie
Die30
Ayaname
CrownClown
theshadow99
Ryuku
19 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New Kage... - Page 2 Empty Re: New Kage...

Post by theshadow99 Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:36 am

drat is... fairly weak (no offense Drat), xp doesn't really mean much that far along.... compared to HP & gens.... mostly HP (as missions give gens and HP) o.o
Drat has like 20k wins.... which suggests he has done very few missions... and so has maybe 30 or 35k HP.... o.o
I have almost 90k o.o
he'd probably hurt me fairly well if he wanted to though if he did go tai though xD
theshadow99
theshadow99

Female
Number of posts : 284
TNR Name : theshadow99

Back to top Go down

Post by CrownClown Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:44 am

so the point what ts99 talkin about is...if you already had a good offense, then you should improve your def's
CrownClown
CrownClown

Male
Number of posts : 319
Location : a place that full of sorrow...Yayyyyyyyyy i gonna bring happiness at there in no time!!!
TNR Name : CrownClown

Back to top Go down

Post by Rionz Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:43 am

The "Uchiha" Kage, have updated his avatar and the "orders"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UchihaErnst~Divinity

More News, Village Needs 16/12/08
i´m gonna take this week to see which Squad are working, if an anbu squad can´t do at least 100 kills per day, or 10 kills per member (full squad=100kill)... i will erase it.

To those people with not intention for raid and help the village... i recommend to go to Current, because better regen rate and more people to talk... with less people in the village we can get more regen in low prices...

If u are loyal to shine, but u dont have enough power... train Out of here, then come when u get a nice Stats.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ask, what's the point to go to current?, well if in shine are less ppl, regen could be better for jounin and SpJounin??

And also, he plocaimed hiself as a divinity XP, the only divinity I know is AiKirikaX-sama XD..

Ciao..
Rionz
Rionz

Male
Number of posts : 586
TNR Name : Rionz

http://www.rionzalgus.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:48 am

first off...
divinity is clan..... -.-
he is showing his membership

go to current cause... first.. curren has more regen.. so those that are weak should get stronger faster -.-
AND through them going to current... currents population raises... so they need more VF to buy 1 regen point

i dont like his ANBU plan >__>
and shine population decreases ... less VF needed for us to get 1 regen
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 8840
TNR Name : AiKirikaX

RPG Stats
Name: Kusabana Ai Kirika
Village: Ekishou(Crystal)

http://onegai-hanashi.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rionz Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:53 am

hahahahaha, it´s like we have a "Danzou" in Shine and he has got Da Powa!!! hahahahaha....

I do not like the Idea of going out to train, I think he says that for ppl who only chat at tavern (or maybe i got the wrong idea)... maybe in a month I will turn chunnin and i will raid, but never will go out Shine..

Ciao..
Rionz
Rionz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:54 am

he doesnt have the spirit of shine...
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by theshadow99 Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:02 am

~_~ Divinity is mostly current based from what I've seen...
& once more he has no clue how to 'fix' Shine, much like dozens of others before him x.x
theshadow99
theshadow99

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:06 am

he goes radical on the ANBUs not knowing what the actual problems are... >_>
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Rionz Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:11 am

so all our hopes are in Shadow-nee sempai!!!! to take his place... Razz
or i see all of us like iunder a Facist goverment hahahahahahahahahahaha
thats the idea he gave me, so.. well.. maybe could not be bad at all..

ciao..
Rionz
Rionz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:14 am

Not to discourage anyone, but the only kage that really ever got anything done in shine was keiton. Im not going to go ahead and say whether someone is bad or not, before they try...its been what less than a week?
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male
Number of posts : 2051
TNR Name : Ryuku

RPG Stats
Name: Cloud Kai
Village: Sky Kingdom

http://shinehq.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:18 am

yeah... less than a weak.... and he starts doing stuff before he actually gets to know whats going on...
at least thats what i think
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by nomaddynasty Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:30 am

ug divinity this wont end well
nomaddynasty
nomaddynasty

Male
Number of posts : 558
TNR Name : nomaddynasty

RPG Stats
Name: None
Village: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:58 am

e.e You cant judge one person based on there culture/clan/religon ect...So why judge him because he is part of divinity? If you want to hate him, hate him because he sucks(if he does) not because he is in divinity.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:04 am

and besides that...being in divinity like other clans on tnr means nothing...just hanging around with friend.
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male
Number of posts : 689
TNR Name : griffith16

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by theshadow99 Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:04 am

I dislike him because he's an outsider (whether he was ever in Shine or not, those days were long ago), whose first thought is to reduce the ANBU's that don't raid much... Yet they at least try! we have so many that don't even want to try, it's not funny x.x

I mean I was talking in the tav while doing missions the other night & the subject came up of the other higher SJ in the village list and how they help Shine... To which I had to answer "Ugh, well... they sometimes kill raiders..." I was also asked to pick the top 5 contributers to Shine last night & give them a 10k ryo gift... I had trouble coming up with five currently in Shine! xD

I think that's the start of all our issues right there...
theshadow99
theshadow99

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rionz Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:15 pm

Ryuku wrote:e.e You cant judge one person based on there culture/clan/religon ect...

Well, i have to say that ppl can judge 'cause of everything, that is the normal way of thinking, and even more ppl can judge based on the "clan", religion, etc.. because being member of something implies that you are part of it, and you agree with the ideals of that group; it is like being part of a political group, it implies that you are agree with the ideas and believes of that specific group and other ppl can judge you; because, ppl always make judgments about everything, and its complety diferent, that the judgments are correct or are wrong, we fact that ppl can judge or not.

To a judgment to be correct or not, it depends on the culture of the ppl, and the reasoning to make that judgment and understand that judgment... I think you mean the fact that most of us base our judgment without knowing, but its complety diferent to can or not can make judgments...

Ryuku wrote:So why judge him because he is part of divinity? If you want to hate him, hate him because he sucks(if he does) not because he is in divinity.

Well first of all, I did not know that "divinity" was a "clan" (my mistake), so I thought that he set "divinity" as an arrogance fact; it is like crownclown said in other topic, "I judge by the nut-shell", because i believe, that hide your real self it is ridiculous, "in the end of the day, doesn't matter what you know, what you are, or what ppl think of you, the important thing is what you did, and what will you be remmember for" (that is how i think, i have a phrase "there are two kind of people in this world, the ones whose names are written in history books and the ones whose not"), so that was the first of making my judgment, then I saw his nindo, where he set the lv of his jutsu, so, i thought he was egocentrist 'cause he is showing off and plus "divinty" word , I conclude that he is arrogant; then, I have my experience in ppl that i knew, so, i conclude again that he will be kind of "Facist", and in the end, his nick has the name of a charater of a Manga, that makes me think he tries to be like them or likes the way that characters are, and they are kind of feeless, arrogant and egocentrist ppl... so I made my judgment.

So maybe others judge him because they know how "Divinity's clan memmbers" are... But I am agree with you, we have to judge him, for what he do and what he can fullfill as a "kage"

Ciao..
Rionz
Rionz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by nomaddynasty Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:48 pm

ryu i still dont like divinity for i think they are powermad and egocentrical bt exceptions have been made like trix and zest and i dont care if they know i think that
nomaddynasty
nomaddynasty

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:15 pm

good word on there rionz and nomad...

but really...
i dont get what some kage think in their brain when they want to delete ANBUs...
its a waste of VF in any way you can see it... >_>
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by theshadow99 Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:29 am

Somehow Homie became kage... I have no idea how... ~_~
Now I've put homie into the ground lots of times, so if I can find him online he's so mine... ~_~
theshadow99
theshadow99

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rionz Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:46 am

Yeah!! a Mexican hahahahahahahahaha, so the "Uchiha" has been defeated, with or without help...

Anybody knows about Homie???, what kind of person he is or something about him?
Rionz
Rionz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by theshadow99 Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:06 am

Homie has been in Shine before and proved fairly worthless... hence I'm kicking his ass back out ~_~
theshadow99
theshadow99

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:43 am

GO shady GO !!! =O

i want you back as kage ^.^
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:14 am

Ryuku wrote:Not to discourage anyone, but the only kage that really ever got anything done in shine was keiton. Im not going to go ahead and say whether someone is bad or not, before they try...its been what less than a week?

Look back at that quote. It has been one day >________>

Shine is my home village, and i love the place, the people aren't as good as in the past, but they are still great in my book, its the reason my alt is there, and its the very reason that I created this site. People in shine always welcome new people, but why not kage's? Every single time someone becomes kage that isn't from shine the people hate him/her. Except keiton...but when he was here half of the people that liked him were people that migrated from current anyway. Just give this homie guy a chance, I don't even know the guy and I can, wait a little bit...he has good intentions. If you really dislike him being kage that much, take it from him...personally I wish die was kage, at least he is calm and dosn't hate on anybody.

Making accusations at every single thing a kage out of shine says will only bring fighting and break it apart, therefore work togather instead. Who said you have to be kage to help your village? "An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind".

I don't really care who anyone here wants to be kage, im cool with shady, die, homie...and a few more. All im saying is don't hate, preciate.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Rionz Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:56 am

I am sorry if what I wrote was taken as agression to ppl, that was not what i mean to.

I really do not know nothing about the Kages or how shine was before I entered the game, I just give my opinion, on how It looks to me. I have seen "Kage changing no jutsu" many times.. (i consider that will be a good point in the "shine's history contest", to set a chapter to the many Kage's changes named as "dark days") anyway.. what i have seen most is the way this forum goes, i did not like tavern (too fast writting for me x_X), so i prefer to spend my time here, so i can make "internet-friends" and enjoy.. because it was the first thing i enter an online-game..

So... well.. I try to say that for me is the same who the Kage is, that not affect me, what could affect me is what that person do in there, and for a example, the fact that the "Uchiha" kage try to improve Anbu squad, it is ok with my way of thinking, but, it disturb people that I appreciate (as friends, gods, whatever.. XD), so I take side.. I am like that (I have said it in presentation, i think XD). So everyone is welcome, as you said Ryuku, I do not hate anyone (yet...) And is cool to know that shine was i place full of "good people" and fortune set me here. It is not like qe are planning a Coup d'et or comploting to make a revolution (that is impossible and is just a joke) so.. I think when the Kage pass by this forum will be apreciated too.

Ciao..
Rionz
Rionz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by nomaddynasty Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:03 am

im not saying the new kage is good or bad or anything like that. All im saying is that im weary of kages that havent been in shine for awhile and think that they know best
nomaddynasty
nomaddynasty

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next