Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i pack my bag....

+3
Maik
maxime
AiKirikaX
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

i pack my bag.... - Page 3 Empty Re: i pack my bag....

Post by RyoHazuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring,and ryohazuki
RyoHazuki
RyoHazuki

Male
Number of posts : 449
TNR Name : RyoHazuki

RPG Stats
Name: RyoHazuki
Village: None

http://myspace.com/otakuuo

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki and a rubber glove
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 8840
TNR Name : AiKirikaX

RPG Stats
Name: Kusabana Ai Kirika
Village: Ekishou(Crystal)

http://onegai-hanashi.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RyoHazuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove and a monkey
RyoHazuki
RyoHazuki

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:32 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey and a cat that eats people
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 6432
TNR Name : madmax

RPG Stats
Name: Maxime Delivinchi
Village: Taiyou(Sun)

http://www.bebo.com/maxime_delivinchi

Back to top Go down

Post by RyoHazuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:07 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel
RyoHazuki
RyoHazuki

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:25 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel and a burnt piece of toast.

(we can start another bag packing soon.)
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:14 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast and some Anit-burnt toast paste.
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 2147
TNR Name : Kashoku (Formerly Torigoma)

RPG Stats
Name: Torigoma Kashoku

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:55 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste and not forgetting the toaster oven
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by RyoHazuki Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste and not forgetting the toaster oven, and a compass that points south
RyoHazuki
RyoHazuki

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste, not forgetting the toaster oven, a compass that points south and some pills against nausea
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 8840
TNR Name : AiKirikaX

RPG Stats
Name: Kusabana Ai Kirika

http://onegai-hanashi.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RyoHazuki Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:29 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste, not forgetting the toaster oven, a compass that points south , pills against nausea, green jello
RyoHazuki
RyoHazuki

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:48 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste, not forgetting the toaster oven, a compass that points south , pills against nausea, green jello, and a bowl of soup
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male
Number of posts : 2051
TNR Name : Ryuku

RPG Stats
Name: Cloud Kai
Village: Sky Kingdom

http://shinehq.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste, not forgetting the toaster oven, a compass that points south , pills against nausea, green jello, a bowl of soup and a multifunctioning eating tool
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by RyoHazuki Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:24 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste, not forgetting the toaster oven, a compass that points south , pills against nausea, green jello, a bowl of soup a multifunctioning eating tool and yuri
RyoHazuki
RyoHazuki

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:34 pm

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste, not forgetting the toaster oven, a compass that points south , pills against nausea, green jello, a bowl of soup a multifunctioning eating tool and yuri and a submarine!
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by RyoHazuki Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:25 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste, not forgetting the toaster oven, a compass that points south , pills against nausea, green jello, a bowl of soup a multifunctioning eating tool and yuri a submarine and a bomb
RyoHazuki
RyoHazuki

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:53 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste, not forgetting the toaster oven, a compass that points south , pills against nausea, green jello, a bowl of soup a multifunctioning eating tool and yuri a submarine and a bomb and a telescopic ladder
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by RyoHazuki Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste, not forgetting the toaster oven, a compass that points south , pills against nausea, green jello, a bowl of soup a multifunctioning eating tool and yuri a submarine and a bomb a telescopic ladder and 50 year old toe nail clippings
RyoHazuki
RyoHazuki

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:11 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste, not forgetting the toaster oven, a compass that points south , pills against nausea, green jello, a bowl of soup a multifunctioning eating tool and yuri a submarine and a bomb a telescopic ladder, 50 year old toe nail clippings and a brush that has some hair from the queen of england in it.
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by RyoHazuki Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:19 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste, not forgetting the toaster oven, a compass that points south , pills against nausea, green jello, a bowl of soup a multifunctioning eating tool and yuri a submarine and a bomb a telescopic ladder, 50 year old toe nail clippings a brush that has some hair from the queen of a plane ticket to Laos
RyoHazuki
RyoHazuki

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:37 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste, not forgetting the toaster oven, a compass that points south , pills against nausea, green jello, a bowl of soup a multifunctioning eating tool and yuri a submarine and a bomb a telescopic ladder, 50 year old toe nail clippings a brush that has some hair from the queen of england, plane ticket to Laos and some duty free perfume
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by RyoHazuki Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:38 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste, not forgetting the toaster oven, a compass that points south , pills against nausea, green jello, a bowl of soup a multifunctioning eating tool and yuri a submarine and a bomb a telescopic ladder, 50 year old toe nail clippings a brush that has some hair from the queen of england, plane ticket to Laos some duty free perfume and a bunch of bootleg movies
RyoHazuki
RyoHazuki

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:20 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring, ryohazuki, a rubber glove, a monkey ,cat that eats people ,a talking nickel a burnt piece of toast, some Anit-burnt toast paste, not forgetting the toaster oven, a compass that points south , pills against nausea, green jello, a bowl of soup a multifunctioning eating tool and yuri a submarine and a bomb a telescopic ladder, 50 year old toe nail clippings a brush that has some hair from the queen of england, plane ticket to Laos some duty free perfume and a bunch of bootleg movies and a portable DVD player to watch them

TIME FOR A NEW BAG (dont use any of the things that was put into the old one though)
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum