Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i pack my bag....

+3
Maik
maxime
AiKirikaX
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

i pack my bag.... - Page 2 Empty Re: i pack my bag....

Post by maxime Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:25 am

i pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit,some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches and a frozen Italiano pizza .
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 6432
TNR Name : madmax

RPG Stats
Name: Maxime Delivinchi
Village: Taiyou(Sun)

http://www.bebo.com/maxime_delivinchi

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:39 pm

i pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit,some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza and ski trousers
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 8840
TNR Name : AiKirikaX

RPG Stats
Name: Kusabana Ai Kirika
Village: Ekishou(Crystal)

http://onegai-hanashi.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:45 pm

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit,some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers and tramping boots
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maik Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:39 am

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit,some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots and a microwave oven
Maik
Maik

Male
Number of posts : 325
TNR Name : Maik

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:42 am

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit,some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven and skiing sticks
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:42 am

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit,some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks and an ice pick
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maik Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:33 pm

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick and a sword
Maik
Maik

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:40 pm

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword and a shot gun.

(starting to sound unrealistic so i thought i would add my 2 cents worth)
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maik Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:11 pm

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, and an iphone.

(started checking if what I was gonna write was already there... Then I goy lazy and let my imagination fly! >.>)
Maik
Maik

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:34 pm

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone and an OZ of weed.

(yeah using the imagination works ^^)
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:18 pm

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:27 am

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, and a Large Burning Stick *you can't Prove anything*
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 2147
TNR Name : Kashoku (Formerly Torigoma)

RPG Stats
Name: Torigoma Kashoku

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:06 am

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick and some camp fire smores, ( mmm yum)
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:28 am

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:32 am

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, and a Mr. Potato Head
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:42 am

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head and a Mrs Potato Head (so hes not lonely XD )
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:26 pm

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head and some bells
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:44 pm

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells and some Dragonfire (google it)
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:46 pm

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire and some matches
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:53 pm

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:20 am

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr and a Giant sleigh!
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:43 am

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, And a Fat dude in a Red Siut
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:28 am

pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two

(Tori, stop with your caps at the beginning of a sentence >.< plus your spelling is a muck)
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:32 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, and a Partridge in a Pear tree

(>_< I'm Dyslexic I can't help it sorry)
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:57 am

Pack my bag and take along a pair of skis, a warm jacket, a pair of gloves, ear muffs, a warm skiing jacket, a heat blanket, warm socks, a pair of water resistant sunglasses, warm long underwearpants, a flask of hot chocolate, a bra,some rubbers, the pills, a few bottle of rare wine, contact lenses, a book, a first aid kit, some sunscreen, some schnapps, a 6 pack of beer, crisps,some anti hangover liquid for the next day,shirt with long sleeves, a guitar, some sandwiches, a frozen Italiano pizza, ski trousers, tramping boots, a microwave oven, skiing sticks, an ice pick, a sword, a shot gun, an iphone, an OZ of weed and an mp3-player, a Large Burning Stick, some camp fire smores and my personal drinking glass, a Mr. Potato Head, a Mrs Potato Head, some bells , some Dragonfire, some matches and a Gaint Flying Reinderr, a Giant sleigh, a Fat dude in a Red Suit not forgetting an elf or two, a Partridge in a Pear tree and a diamond ring.
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum