Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Map, evil dwarfs and everything unseen

4 posters

Go down

Beyond Map, evil dwarfs and everything unseen Empty Beyond Map, evil dwarfs and everything unseen

Post by Rionz Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Well, first of all, how are you doing people! ^^

Before I turn chunnin and got lost in the middle of nowhere (out of the map numbers), I found that I can go far beyond boundaries.. so i though it will be a good idea to train there, with out other chunnins or jounins attaking you... And why i realized that.. well.. by many experiments I made, i found that if you are unlucky and travel beyond the limits of the map.. you can find some really hard enemies (for genin, some evil dwarfs), they do a great amount of damage (like 1,000) per hit, so you will have to be strong enough to deal with them.. so i came to think.. that evil dwarfs are genins big bosses (like in a rpg) so for chunnins has to be something stronger, and so for jounin..

So time pass, I get my goals as genin and turned chunnin, so i got lost in the middle of nowhere and start training.. but when i was scouting the area a jounin was there!!! (i think i was death crap) but for my ass to be saved, i guess the jounin get into a figth with some monster (maybe) and i have been able to train complety safety, "protected" by this fearsome guardians (ramdom encounters at the edge of hell), and so i will do, till my def. hit 100k...

That is my experince while dealing with things beyond the map and exploring as Alexender after Persia submission, or Marco and Critobal did. ^^ What have you seen in the lands of despair and voidness??? There are other things out there??? Evil Dwarfs are the only enemies???

well, hope to get your answer..

Ciao..
Rionz
Rionz

Male
Number of posts : 586
TNR Name : Rionz

http://www.rionzalgus.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Beyond Map, evil dwarfs and everything unseen Empty Re: Beyond Map, evil dwarfs and everything unseen

Post by Ryuku Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:33 pm

The evil dwarfs do get stronger, but not as you rank up, as your HP goes up, they deal damage of a certain percentage of HP. I too have seen them but you should probably stay in the village because you will need the extra reg from your house, and when you wake up you could step one stop south, east, west or north.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male
Number of posts : 2051
TNR Name : Ryuku

RPG Stats
Name: Cloud Kai
Village: Sky Kingdom

http://shinehq.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Beyond Map, evil dwarfs and everything unseen Empty Re: Beyond Map, evil dwarfs and everything unseen

Post by AiKirikaX Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:57 am

with this way... youre training gets slower i guess...
like ryuku said...
you wont have the advantage of a house... as you have to sleep in a 1 reg tent...

also its not that bad as ppl think with getting attacked..
sure it happens from time to time....
but meeeh...
either try your luck and win... or you lose and just go out of hospital...
there is not much of a problem...
like ryuku said...
you could just make 1 step out of village train and get back again...
use bookmarks... they help alot for faster training....
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 8840
TNR Name : AiKirikaX

RPG Stats
Name: Kusabana Ai Kirika
Village: Ekishou(Crystal)

http://onegai-hanashi.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rionz Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:23 am

I made some numbers, and deiced that traing out the village is far better.. why?.. well.. the best house as chunnin gives you 14+ in regen.. but as chunnin you have more than 70pts. so.. is a little mare than 10% of regen added.. this is good, but in the other hand ther is a 40% that you will be attaked while moving or there.. and it's like 85% sure that as a "noob chunnin" that you can be defeated.. so.. then you turn hozptalized, lost money and can't train.. so you lose more time in hospitals (and ryo) than the 14pts. that the house gives you.. so i think is a good idea training your def. and off. in a safe place.. till you can be a better match for raiders and then return and train your jutsus, make money and so..

So it is always Evil Dwarfs?? i was especting some dragons or real dangers as far as you go.. by the way.. evil dwarfs are weak againts taijutsu..., neither nin, gen or wep are good match for them.. but taijutsu does.. ^^
Rionz
Rionz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:37 am

lol 40% that you will get attacked???
for me its far less.... ö.ö;
i barely get attacked... and i dont move out to train... or dont use any bookmarks...

and what do you mean with 70pts??

like we already said...
when you use bookmarks lets say one for waking up, for travel one step to the side, one back, and one to fall asleep again....
you would be less than a second inside the village...

and why the hell did you choose to train outside the map???
as the chance to meet someone else even outside of village is already pretty small.... ö.ö
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:52 am

For me, getting attacked is 1%. From the time i've began to use bookmarks, to now I don't get attacked. Use bookmarks.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male
Number of posts : 2051
TNR Name : Ryuku

RPG Stats
Name: Cloud Kai
Village: Sky Kingdom

http://shinehq.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rionz Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:35 am

70pts = seventy points (in regen), houses give 14 points more.. so is just a bit more....

training outside the map.. well.. i'm cautious.. so.. making the % of being attacked or robbed going lower is better for me...

i have an idea that raiders attack the low experienced chunnins and jounins.. and i investigate.. and most of times.. strong chunnins have more than 8 million exp. and strong jounin more than 12 or 15 exp. (sometimes far more).. so having low exp. as a new chunnin incress your chance to be attacked.. also I do my homework on wich hours shine was attacked more often..

also i have read here and in TNR-forum.. that raiders have their jutsus trained by money.. they do not train them by fighting.. so.. they only cap their jutsus to the rank limit.. and for my sake of not to be defeated yet.. i will be cautious as posible. XD... most of ppl could call it cowardy.. maybe is..

for going out the map.. is more interesting for me than being a raider.. why?, well.. i enjoy solo playing.. and going out to darkness is kind of cool, knowing the limits of the games.... like standing on the edge...
fighting users is cool.. but for me.. going to where no one goes, testing what not all know.. is more interesting...
Rionz
Rionz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:51 pm

oh well... youre sure right.... weaker chuunin are target #1

and... i wouldnt myself calling strong jounin (~15mill exp) xD
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:41 am

i wouldnt train out there but evil dwarfs are fun to kill ^^ 1 hit kill for me Smile hehe
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 6432
TNR Name : madmax

RPG Stats
Name: Maxime Delivinchi
Village: Taiyou(Sun)

http://www.bebo.com/maxime_delivinchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum