Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sannin's Hut

:: Basket

Go down

The Sannin's Hut Empty The Sannin's Hut

Post by Torigoma Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:44 pm

Exsample of one that Rolled the Bloodline "The Scales" (Poison scales sounds to much like a Lizard scale instead of Balances, sorry Ryuku_

You Walk into the Old Hut, Rumor in you Village had it that a Shinobi of Great Power lived there, One that could grant great power in those that he Chooses, It you attemped to Gain such power, you have come. Entering the old hut, you are Struck with a erge to run, but your Body is frozen in Place. From the Dark courners of the room, you here a voice, that though weak in volume, pluses with power. "*sigh* Another one? always they come, seeking power that I do not have, hahahaha *cough, cough* I can see you are Confused, I can not give you any power, but what I can do Is Unlock power that already sleeps inside you, come closer". With that your Body walks forward of it's own accord. Reaching Forward the Old Man touches your forhead,

DICE ARE ROLLED

At First Nothing happens, Then his Eye are thrown Up and though his lips do not move you can hear him say "Look Child, how the Scales of Life tilt, Your hands shall deside which way they bend". With this, the Old Man collapes, you Reach forward to help him up, But He brushed you away and points towards the Door "Go *cough*", with a Frown you stand up and walk away. As you Cross the Doorway, you are Struck with a Massive wave of Energy, after it settles, you Stand up, you can feel that something has Changed. Smileing you walk back to the Village.
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 2147
TNR Name : Kashoku (Formerly Torigoma)

RPG Stats
Name: Torigoma Kashoku
Village: Ekishou(Crystal)

Back to top Go down

:: Basket