Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravings of a Mad White Man

+2
AiKirikaX
Torigoma
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ravings of a Mad White Man Empty Ravings of a Mad White Man

Post by Torigoma Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Use this Topic for anything, if you have a Question about Theology, Maybe something that makes yo mad you want to discus, or just to Rave about completely random thing, but if Someone posses a Question, don't just leave it, try and answer it to the best of you ability or leave it to some else, This is a random Debate Topic, and subjects will change at the whim of the posters, Have fun.

*as for the name, I'm a mad white man and I gots stuff to say mwahahahah.
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 2147
TNR Name : Kashoku (Formerly Torigoma)

RPG Stats
Name: Torigoma Kashoku
Village: Ekishou(Crystal)

Back to top Go down

Ravings of a Mad White Man Empty Re: Ravings of a Mad White Man

Post by AiKirikaX Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:22 am

but what if a mad black man wants to rave??? Ö_Ö
or red?? or yellow??
youre discriminating them with the topic title =O

lol
just wanted to say that XDXDXD
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 8840
TNR Name : AiKirikaX

RPG Stats
Name: Kusabana Ai Kirika

http://onegai-hanashi.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:23 am

^_^ lol good Point, Kiri's got the Idea
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:02 am

Tori you are a Christian and religious right?
So my question is (as an atheist) how can you believe in all that?
Lets take Christ himself…about 2000 years before Christ their was an ancient Egyptian belief that a man named Hur was the son of the god Osiris and was born to a vergin, he walked on water healed the sick and blind and rose from the dead 3 days after he had die and all the people called him a messiah…
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male
Number of posts : 689
TNR Name : griffith16

RPG Stats
Name: None
Village: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:28 am

Show me were you got the Info, I'm Prety sure I know what you are talk about, but I'll have to confirm it.

There are Three Rules when have to do with ANY thing about a proto-Chirst story[a simler story about christ, before christ] (this is Because there have been many people who have falsafide documents about such story, yes there are genuine storys, but the majorty are fake)

Rule 1: Were did your Story come from, Was it from a Creitifed sorce? Such as a Historical Socity or a Museuim, or was it from a website with no ties to them or a obviously anit-christian site?, if it was from the Creitifed sorce, you can mostly trust it [very few tend to lie about it]), Your Source is your most Important item, remmber to ALWAYS have a good one or your Idea has no ground.

Rule 2: Is there a Older Story ? Many of the Prophets of God did the things Jesus did, and these are 4,000 to 5,000 years before Jesus, Moses parted the Red sea, One Stopped it raining for years (O_O I forget his name), Daniel slept in a Lion's Den, also many of them heal the sick and broken as well, and lets not forget the hunderds that were not named and the things they did, the only diffrence between them and Jesus was that God helped them, and Jesus WAS God. You have to realy be careful of this, exspecialy if the Storys come form the Middle east, as these are more than likely These Prophets of God seen by those that wrote it.

Rule 3: HOW Simlaer is it to the Christ Story, In Exsamples like the one you gave, chanses are it's fake, even if it was based off of a Simler story as above, the Chances of TWO Storys beening so Close together, after THOUSNDS of years is so remote that is is near imposable, the Only reaon the bible has survied is because it had be dilengently Preserved like no other book in History, who presevation is only riviled by the Hebrew Bible and the Qur'an, also There are subtle difference if you bother to read each story every closely, you'll see that, although the Storys are simler, they have Exstreme Diffreances. O_O sorry it took to Long, I gots Writes Cramp lol ^_^

Last edited by Torigoma on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:07 am

just watch the movie "Religulous" and i hope you gain something from it.

Rule 2: Is there a Older Story ? Many of the Prophets of God did the things Jesus did, and these are 4,000 to 5,000 years before Jesus, Moses parted the Red sea, One Stopped it raining for years (O_O I forget his name), David slepted in a Lions Den, also many of them heal the sick and broken as well, and lets not forget the hunderds that were not named and the things they did, the only diffrence between them and Jesus was that God helped them, Jesus WAS God. You have to realy be careful of this, exspecialy if the Storys come form the Middle east, as these are more than likely These Prophets of God seen by those that wrote it.

the one that slept in the not david but it was daniel.
and another thing is that you say he was god but how can it be if to the jewish nation god said to us "you will have no other god before me"="לא יהיו לך אלוהים אחרים על פני".
and you have jeasus...AND "the holy spirit"...that's 3 gods in my book.
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:28 am

Ayaname wrote:just watch the movie "Religulous" and i hope you gain something from it.

Rule 2: Is there a Older Story ? Many of the Prophets of God did the things Jesus did, and these are 4,000 to 5,000 years before Jesus, Moses parted the Red sea, One Stopped it raining for years (O_O I forget his name), David slepted in a Lions Den, also many of them heal the sick and broken as well, and lets not forget the hunderds that were not named and the things they did, the only diffrence between them and Jesus was that God helped them, Jesus WAS God. You have to realy be careful of this, exspecialy if the Storys come form the Middle east, as these are more than likely These Prophets of God seen by those that wrote it.
the one that slept in the not david but it was daniel.
and another thing is that you say he was god but how can it be if to the jewish nation god said to us "you will have no other god before me"="לא יהיו לך אלוהים אחרים על פני".
and you have jeasus...AND "the holy spirit"...that's 3 gods in my book.

O_O ya thanks, Like I said, I am very bad with names lol, Don't realy know why.

The Trinity is Complicated, They are three Beings, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. God the Father is competely God, God the Son is Competelty God, and God the Holy Spirit is Compelelty God, but they are not three DIFFRENT gods, They are the SAME God, How can this be? Personily I have a Idea, But I do not think I could put into word (can't realy write THAT well), But these People Put it very well

Q: "What about the doctrine of the Trinity, the Holy Trinity?"
A: "Trinity" is a term that is not found in the Bible but a word used to describe what is apparent about God in the scriptures. The Bible clearly speaks of God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit...and also clearly presents that there is only one God. Thus the term: "Tri" meaning three, and "Unity" meaning one, Tri+Unity = Trinity. It is a way of acknowledging what the Bible reveals to us about God, that God is yet three "Persons" who have the same essence of deity.

Some have tried to give human illustrations for the Trinity, such as H2O being water, ice and steam (all different forms, but all are H2O). Another illustration is an egg having a shell, egg yolk and egg white, but this egg illustration shows that there would be "parts" to God, which isn't the case.

God the Son (Jesus) is fully, completely God. God the Father is fully, completely God. And God the Holy Spirit is fully, completely God. Yet there is only one God. In our world, with our limited human experience, it's tough to understand the Trinity. But from the beginning we see God this way in scripture. Notice the plural pronouns "us" and "our" in Genesis 1:26 -- Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
Countiuned on http://www.everystudent.com/forum/trinity.html?gclid=CNOosO2hqJkCFQpinAodymxWqA if you a REALY intrested in the subject, can this is not just a Burner question (if it is we are ending it here)

Bascily what they are saying is God is not Three God's, but ONE God that has chose to show himself to us in THREE WAYS!

Here is a Good Picture that give a Idea of it
Photobucket

Heres another one, I real don't Like this one, But I like the Math consept of it.
Trinity Pictures, Images and Photos

Last edited by Torigoma on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:51 am

Ayaname wrote:just watch the movie "Religulous" and i hope you gain something from it.

Religulous Realy? lol, no I'm Sorry, but realy, that movie was Complete bogwash (O_O yes I Still use that word), This movie was What was ridiculuos, this Not even a Documentary, it was a basher movie, In a real Documentary, it takes one Idea, presents BOTH Points of Veiw (or more) and Presents them in a Completey Neutral way, this way it is up to the VEIWER to Deside what is right, and not for the maker to TELL them what it is (and I know what you are gona to say, and Yes, I have Studyed and I have Chosen what I Belive), One Should Study ALL points of veiw before come to a conclustion of Any Subject, if you do not, then all that is happeing is that you are going on what someone else told you, instead to what you know.

Last edited by Torigoma on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:32 am

Religulous Realy? lol, no I'm Sorry, but realy, that movie was Complete bogwash (O_O yes I Still use that word), This movie was What was ridiculuos, this Not even a Documentary, it was a basher movie, In a real Documentary, it takes one Idea, presents BOTH Points of Veiw (or more) and Presents them in a Completey Neutral way, this way it is up to the VEIWER to Deside what is right, and not for the maker to TELL them what it is (and I know what you are gona to say, and Yes, I have Studys and I have Chosen what I Belive), One Should Study ALL points of veiw before come to a conclustion of Any Subject, if you do not, then all that is happeing is that you are going on what someone else told you, instead to what you know.

well that movie was intended to question religion but not for ppl who already question it but to ppl who have that "faith" and because of that he put mostly one side in his movie(cuz you already know the other side^^).
now as for what u posted with the chart and all...im so sorry but as a freaking jew (but i have no faith in god as you believe in him) that is completely wrong to what he stated in the bible.
he chose to show himself in three ways?...you know what that maybe i can agree with but the fact that you have saints that ppl pary to is just wrong,it's like if i pray to freaking moses or jona(who as you believe lived in a fish for three days XD...sorry it's just funny)
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:36 am

you know what that maybe i can agree with but the fact that you have saints that ppl pary to is just wrong,it's like if i pray to freaking moses or jona(who as you believe lived in a fish for three days XD...sorry it's just funny)

LOL Yes this is Very Funny, but this is also Not Christian, It's Catholic who are not Christian (wither they want to admit it or not*), I'm A Independent Fundamental Bible-Believing Baptist (yes I know a very long name lol ^_^).

*http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/cath.htm
http://www.ianpaisley.org/tiara.asp
http://www.davidmacd.com/catholic/are_catholics_christian.htm
http://www.carm.org/religious-movements/roman-catholicism/are-roman-catholics-christian
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 am

tori im sorry im not gonna click any of the links you posted lolz...
now ask me what i believe in^^
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:54 am

Lol the Links are just showing how they are Diffrent, If you realy want to know WHY someone belives in something, you must first be willing to understand WHAT they belive.

So what do you belive (please don't say you gona be a tree[yes there are some athists that belive in rencarnation], because if you do I'm gona have to tell a Joke on that one, It's just too easy, Sorry).
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:11 am

too bad... thats exactly what he believes in tori XD
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:22 am

O_O Funny Kiri, but please, Like I've said, No Roasting, even something very small (unless they are alright with it [the small stuff])
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:32 am

i dont know what you mean... i didnt said anything bad... ö.ö;
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:40 am

well kiri is like half right.
I myself am a Buddhist and I believe that everyone reincarnates if it is a reincarnation to a form of a person animal or a tree (and yes it will be funny if I reincarnate into a tree and they chop me down into paper and print the bible on me im a Dane cook fan as well).
The reason you reincarnate is because you do not reach a state of nirvana which is reached through meditation (in most cases).
Everyone in the world is a “god” but not in the biblical way, it’s just a higher state of consciousness.
Buddhism is not a religion or a philisophi, it is a way of life as the Buddha said “it is not the believer that is the Buddhist but the doer”.
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:02 am

[/b]
(and yes it will be funny if I reincarnate into a tree and they chop me down into paper and print the bible on me im a Dane cook fan as well).
don't realy listion to this guy, not realy my Style, but I heard this on one of his commercials, and have been waiting for sometime to say it, took my thunder man, just took it away lol, j/k

Christianity is not a religion either, it's a Lifestyle, Christian Means "Chirst Like", thoght many who Clame to be Christian do not so this (I my self was like this before I found Jesus), I tell you they are not, they are hypocrites that are trying to justify thier actions behide false belifes, thats why there are so many "denomanations" of Christianity (thoght these are not realy Christianity at all), They try and twist and Mold God's word to fit there own view, try to find loopholes, and try to fake, all this does is it makes them sadder, and drives other away from God.

Here's a Review of TURE Christian Fundamental Bible believing Baptist Church,warnning It's alot.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Torigoma on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Spoiler:

Last edited by Torigoma on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Spoiler:

Last edited by Torigoma on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:04 am

there is the spoiler feature for biggish big texts... pls use it...
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:05 am

the only thing i have to say is that their is no way i am reading this...sorry dude.lolz
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 am

Ya I was Just about to do that,

To: Ayan, ^_^ ya looked like less on the Site, I'll cut out some of the more commonly known parts.

Last edited by Torigoma on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:17 am

It's Still alot, but I've cut it Down
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:43 am

I never understood the arguments of religion... There's really no point. It's a belief, an idea, hope. Whether there is a Higher Power or not, whether he/she is white, black, bovine, or a star, it's someone's belief that this exists. I'm a very scientific person, but I've never been one to go around and question others on what they believe in? It'll either make someone else lose all hope and feel horrible, or bite me in the arse in the afterlife.
Either way, nothing too great comes from it...

And don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing anyone for questioning another's idea of this Higher Power, I'm just not one to think anything of it.
What happens will happen, whether I believe it or not.
Haruko
Haruko
C.H.O.

Male
Number of posts : 503
TNR Name : Haruko

RPG Stats
Name: Haruko Itomake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:41 pm

well haruko i am very scientific as well and im not questioning im just asking for my own benefit and understanding.
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content