Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate Board...

2 posters

Go down

Debate Board... Empty Debate Board...

Post by Ryuku Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:16 am

Torigoma approached me with a great idea, and I decided to go with it. A debate board as you can see, the chat and village board could possibly serve as one, but I agreed that it would be better to have a forum specifically for this purpose. Now just a few things:

1. Be sure not to insult anyone's religion, beliefs, family ect...
2. Don't bring up inappropriate topics, I think this shouldn't be a problem.
3. Lastly, remember that for every subject there will always be multiple opinions, be sure to let everyone voice their own opinion without having to worry about getting hated.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male
Number of posts : 2051
TNR Name : Ryuku

RPG Stats
Name: Cloud Kai
Village: Sky Kingdom

http://shinehq.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Debate Board... Empty Re: Debate Board...

Post by Torigoma Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:46 pm

Remember, This is a Debate board, a Place to discus Opinions and ideas , not Proven facts (please don't argue that the world is Flat), unless you can find strong enough evidence to prove otherwise (like if you have a Idea on what Gravity is or something). You can use this for any Topic, wither it is TNR, Politics, Religion, or Just maybe you want to rave, BUT any topic that we feel is ment to Directly Insult someone else or someone's beliefs will be Deleted (example, you CAN make a topic to debate your or someone else's Religion (or if you have a question on it), but do NOT make a Topic just to roast someone, or boast your own), this is a Debate board, DO NOT POST WHAT YOU CAN NOT SUPPORT.
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 2147
TNR Name : Kashoku (Formerly Torigoma)

RPG Stats
Name: Torigoma Kashoku
Village: Ekishou(Crystal)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: