Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Words that Transend Time (WARRING, read notes before reading following Posts)

3 posters

Go down

Words that Transend Time (WARRING, read notes before reading following Posts) Empty Words that Transend Time (WARRING, read notes before reading following Posts)

Post by Torigoma Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:48 am

NOTE: I'm a Poet, a Writer, and a Songwrite *>O< yes there is a Diffrence* These are some of my works. alot of my work has a Christain Theme to it, as this is a public forum, you have a chose of weather or not you read it, so please do not complain to the Mods as I am sure they have more pressing matter to look into, feel free to leave coments or your own work, I ask just one think, KEEP IT CLEAN! Constructive Criticism is Welcomed, but no bad mouthing other's work or insulting people, Thanks for your time and injoy!
http://poetrypoem.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?sitename=mahikari&item=home&poetry=true

~ i had to small down the size x.x

Last edited by Torigoma on Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 2147
TNR Name : Kashoku (Formerly Torigoma)

RPG Stats
Name: Torigoma Kashoku
Village: Ekishou(Crystal)

Back to top Go down

Words that Transend Time (WARRING, read notes before reading following Posts) Empty Re: Words that Transend Time (WARRING, read notes before reading following Posts)

Post by Torigoma Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:49 am

That old Rugged Cross

On that Morin Long ago
On that hill far away
On that tree, his love to Show
On his blood, sin was slan

And to that Man, all I Owe
for my Soul he has Saved
all my Pain, strife and woe
at his feet i lay

By His love, God's price was paid
for sin has lost it's grip on me
for On that tree my Hope was laid
now by his grace i'm free
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Words that Transend Time (WARRING, read notes before reading following Posts) Empty Re: Words that Transend Time (WARRING, read notes before reading following Posts)

Post by Torigoma Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:50 am

Master of the Sea

The sea bellows darkened Waves
Drowning in this sea of sin
Condemned to death by my waives
a battle fought, without end

till the master of the Sea
heard my final cries,
and Now from sins depths I am free
Save by His Love, so caring and so Wise.

And now by his side,
I'll daily Live
Destine from lust, greed and pride
My All to Him I freely give

I'll be a Light to all that seek
to rise from waters Cold,
for confert from the winds so Bleak
and exchange them for a Crown of Gold
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:51 am

Storys of the Sea

To follow the restless wave, said the wandering soul
is to unlock the story of the sea.
What wisdom can be gained by the shifting tides?
ask the wise old Stone, as he looked over ages past
Oh what glory can be told by the ocean's song
as it whispers to the sea bird's call?
Soaring to endless Heights, To sing his stories to the World.
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:52 am

Not Forgotten

Have you ever seen True Darkness? A darker darkness than the deepest part of your mind can fathom? Where the sound of forgotten dreams; flowing away, become a roaring torrent, Pounding the voices of fear and regret into your skull, screaming in you ear that you are nothing, that you are dead. I have looked into that dark place, that bottomless pit were the screams never cease and sadness trails like a long forgotten shadow. I have looked into the eyes of madness, I've seen the world crumble beneath the weight of a crimson lie, that serpent of old, fangs beard, coiled around the hearts of man, and the souls of countless, cold, unmoving, dead.
But as I walk thought this darkness, as I stumble, tripping over the lies and shame I have come to think of as part of my-self, I do not wander aimlessly, I move forward, I see something in the distance, something different than what is around me, a blinding light, and thought it shines fully, and reviles the crimson stains of my own making, it shines with a love that comforts and guides. It does not whispers in my ear that these dark thing are right, it does not taunt and laugh at what I have become, rather it seems to me a constant companion in the shadows of hate that flow endlessly around me, a broken staff on witch to lean when my feet grow tired of this endless march.
This light, my only hope, it whispers in my ear a old, old story, a story that I had heard many times before, but pasted as just the ramblings of forgotten men from times long pasts, drowning in this black sea just like everyone else, not seeing what it truly was. A story of a spotless lamb, a story of a man that took upon that crushing weight that we had put upon our self, That Might loin that ripped asunder the red serpent, and broke the blood stained chains that we had shacked our self with. And as I watched that man shed his blood for me, giving his life, so that EVERY man may be free, I wept.
With nail scared hands and throne crowned brow, Pierced by the one he came to save, a smile crept upon that sacred head, and the darkness that had for so long drowned the souls of countless, rolled away, that spotless lamb, looked ahead to a time to be, and with a sigh, died too to conquer death. And when the tear would no longer flow; I cried out "Oh Lord! Lord! Why for me!? I spat upon you, I mocked you and laughed at you, and did all manners of evil to you, And yet why do you care for so much for man like me?", but that Willing sacfrice looked at me with eyes filled with boundless love, and spoke simple words, that still are a blazing light in the darkest night, "You Are not Forgotten"
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:48 am

i dont really know what this is for... as im to lazy to read this bunch of text....

but as i read the warning... i guess this i for poetry and stuff like that....
so this doesnt belong to this forum...

*moves to showcase*
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 8840
TNR Name : AiKirikaX

RPG Stats
Name: Kusabana Ai Kirika

http://onegai-hanashi.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:53 am

Ok what on i Use? Post it or Showcase?
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maik Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:33 am

Here's fine now that she moved it... (isn't it kiri? o.o)

I'm a catholic, so your work reaches me and I find it really touching. Keep it up!^^
Maik
Maik

Male
Number of posts : 325
TNR Name : Maik

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:53 pm

im a protestantic atheist Razz
XD
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 8840
TNR Name : AiKirikaX

RPG Stats
Name: Kusabana Ai Kirika

http://onegai-hanashi.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum