Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torigoma Kashoku

4 posters

:: Basket

Go down

Torigoma Kashoku Empty Torigoma Kashoku

Post by Torigoma Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:13 am

Name: Torigoma Kashoku
Nickname: Don't know, why not suggest one?

Village: A Wanderer of the land, although he does not associate with the outlaws, was born in Ekishou but spend a lot of his time in Taiyou

Family: Few and far between, the members of the Kashoku clan rarely associate with each other, even immediate family rarely come in contact outside of the house, but still the Kashoku clan is one of the most loyal to each other, willing to give their lives to protect a brother.

Rank: Unknown, The Kashoku clan are Wanderers Thus they rarely take part in the selection exams, but rumored to be Chuunin in strength

Bloodline: Light's Embrace, like all members of the Kashoku clan, by fusing Fire and Wind Chakra they are able to control Light, forming it into many unique Genjustsu and Ninjutsu, though it's true power is shown in the clan's secret Lightspeed Taijutsu.

Personality: A caring Person, He’ll never pass up the opportunity to help those that he can, but he can be to Optimistic sometime, and this leads to a lot of disappointment, he loves to put on shows for the Children with his light based Genjustsu.

Appearance:
Height: 5’11
Weight: 175
Eye Color: normally Sea Green, But when using Light-based Jutsu they change to a Silver when performing Genjustsu, White For Ninjutsu, and Gold for Taijutsus, this is the Kashoku’s major Weakness for those with a good eye *no pun intended lol*
Hair Color: Silver-gray
Cloths: https://2img.net/h/i181.photobucket.com/albums/x90/Mahikari/bluehairedmanandkitsune-1.jpg
A Black loose Fitting cloth Suit, covering a light Chainmail suit, White Overcoat With the Kashoku Clan Symbol on the Back and shoulders, a Small Gold chain hanging from the Pocket with a White Crystal On the end. Hair pulled back in a Pony-tail. Neck and lower Chin is horribly scarred form Genocide. Eyes seem to pulse now and then; Cloths are Dirty and Travel Worn

The Past: The Kashoku clan has always given Birth in the Land of Crystals, Ekishou, Thought they never considered them-self’s a part of the ninja village there, Legend says that their Light-based Jutsu comes from the Light trapped in the many crystals that dot the land; Torigoma was born in the outer edges of the country, were the Crystal Light is weakest, making his Ninjutsu especially weak, Though he has made up for this with a very strong Genjustsu and a unique form of the Light-speed Taijutsus that allows for the use of the Strong Fist instead of the more widely used Gentle Fist. During his Training with his Mother and older Brother, Torigoma saw much of the pain and death that the last few years of war had caused. After the near Genocide of the Kashoku clan at the hands of the Gesshoku Village where his mother was killed and his brother was severely wounded, Torigoma Chose to follow the path of Peace, Pledging that he would use the Power of his clan to help those that needed it and to destroy the evil of the world. Torigoma Now wanders the land, looking for those that need a helping hand. He spends a lot of his time in the Land of the Sun, Taiyou

Strengths and weaknesses: :
Strengths: Those of the Kashoku Clan have the ability to bend and reflect all available light, able to use it like a Laser, or bending the light around them to become invisible, Those that are very strong can even use low level shadow based Justus by moving light away from them. The Head of the Clan is said to be able to control the Sun and Moon them-self.
Weaknesses: Because to the different types of Light involved, Different parts of a Kashoku clans body Change color depending on the Type of Jutsus Used, This is different for every member of the Clan and can vary Greatly in the difference, Some entire body change color, while others might have as small a change as a single hair, in the Case of Torigoma it is his Eye that Change. Although the Kashoku clan has some resistance, The Light based Chakra is still extremely dangerous and unstable and can cause radiation damage even is a experienced User; whenever they perform a Light based jutsu they run the Risk of it Hurting them self’s. Kashoku also have a weakness to extreme temperature, and do not fare well in very hot or cold areas.
Jutsu: : Because of his Light Based Jutsu, Torigoma is able to Use some Fire and wind type Jutsu, but these are very weak do to his weakness with Ninjutsu, also able to use one or two Shadow based jutsu, but these are very hard to control and rarely turn out good.

Jutsu 1: White Shadow
Element: Light
Type: Genjustsu
Description: similar to the Hidden Mist Jutsu, by dramatically increasing the Light in an area, the Target is blinded for the duration of the Jutsu, a basic light based Jutsu, allows for fast escapes or surprises attacks.

Appearance: The User makes three quick hand signs as the surrounding light intensifies to a blinding Intensify and slowly dissipates over the next few minutes

Jutsu 2: Light-speed 1000 Strikes
Type: Taijutsus
Description: a very simple but extremely Powerful Jutsu, using the power of his Summon the user is Able to Strike at the Target with extreme power and speed, although this Puts a huge amount of stress on the users Body, It is Not to be Used lightly, and only at the peak of performance or the user runs the risk of permanent damage or even death.

Appearance: The User starts to Glow with an intense white light, then with a flash moves in and Strikes the Target with full force.

Jutsu 3: Light’s Wrath
Description: The target is enveloped in a White nothingness from with there is no escape; the light slowly drains the Target of mental and physical strength until there is Nothing left. The Jutsu works sort of like a overload, once the User touches the target, the two are linked together by near invisible Light based Chakra threads, the Jutsu is then triggered by flow of Chakra of the Target, when the Target Actives there Jutsu, the user synchronizes his Chakra with the Target sending a large amount of Chakra and overloading the Senses and draining the mind and body of strength *Just like if you were to send a electric pulse trough a working electronic*.
Appearance: The User Strikes the target, attaching thin Charka threads to their Chakra points, when the target try's and use a jutsu, the user Pumps large amounts of Light Based Chakra into the target, temporally overloading the senses, Enveloping the target in a White Nothingness, the target sees nothing, hears nothing, feels nothing until it is too late. This can be fixed by one with superb Chakra control, but it is Difficult.

Jutsu 4: Summoning Jutsu: Light Symbioses
Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsus
Description: Torigoma’s Favorite Jutsu, The user summons a Light based creature that fuses with the user, allowing for extremely precise movements and powerful, destructive hand-to-hand ability. The Creature is venerable when First summoned, but then fuses with the Body of the Summoner who is wrapped in a white light, doubling the Users Speed and strength, Because the User fuses with a Light based Chakra Creature, there is a Danger of damage to the body if use for extended periods of time or Use Consecutively.
Appearance: The user cuts his palm and makes several hand signs in quick succession and slams his palm into the ground, summoning a Small, ferret-like creature, completely surrounded in a White light, that Hovers in the Air for a few seconds before wrapping itself around the user and fusing with him.

Jutsus 5: Fire Ball
Element: Fire
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: A basic Fire type Jutsu, the use creates a small fire ball to burn the enemy
Appearance: the User makes three quick hand sign then cups his hands and blows sending out a small fire stream about 5 feet in diameter at the target

Jutsu 6: Windstorm
Element: Wind
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: A basic Wind type, the User summons a strong wind to distract and disorient the target.
Appearance: The user makes three quick sign hands then quickly pulls his hands apart, sending a massive gust of wind, Picking up and blowing away everything in the vicinity.

Jutsu 7: Shadow Cloak
Element: Shadow
Description: by manipulating the light around him, the user is able hind in the shadows of the world.
Appearance: The user makes three quick sign hands as the light slowly decreases in the Surrounding area, as the User melts into the shadows.

Last edited by Torigoma on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:12 am; edited 7 times in total
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 2147
TNR Name : Kashoku (Formerly Torigoma)

RPG Stats
Village: Ekishou(Crystal)

Back to top Go down

Torigoma Kashoku Empty Re: Torigoma Kashoku

Post by Jesai Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Jutsu 2: Light-speed 1000 Strikes, it uses lots of chakra. What about the users own body? Light speed isn't desinged for human body to withstand.
Jutsu 3: Light’s Wrath, genjutsus needs trigger that activates. It cannot just autohitt.
Jutsus 5: Fire Ball, does he trhow the ball or hit with it manually? More descriptive.
Jutsu 6: Windstorm More descriptive.

And that bl of yours its kind a powerful. Lasers and all....In my opinion it needs some edit.

I'm not deciding things but this is just comment and I think these things needs to ipmrove.
Jesai
Jesai

Male
Number of posts : 49
TNR Name : Jesai

RPG Stats
Name: None
Village: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:31 pm

well about the 2nd jutsu it is not possible to reach light speed becausr when you reach 93% any amount of energy will become mass and not speed.plus you would actually be ripped apart even in less greater speeds such as mach1 which is much faster but your skin will be torn apart none the less.
plus that is soooooo god moding cuz no one can stop light speed.

Jutsu 4:well again what kind of creature is that and light speed?....too much.

about ur Strengths and weaknesses:lasers are god moding because it's a sure hit no one can dodge a laser(wich is a beam of light=light speed).
Those of the Kashoku Clan have the ability to bend and reflect all available light
ummm i think that this wouyld take insane amounts of chakra cuz to bend light means bending pure sub atomic particles,it's not even matter!!!!

Weaknesses: Because to the different types of Light involved, Different parts of a Kashoku clans body Change color depending on the Type of Jutsus Used, This is different for every member of the Clan and can vary Greatly in the difference, Some entire body change color, while others might have as small a change as a single hair, in the Case of Torigoma it is his Eye that Change. Kashoku also have a weakness to extreme temperature, and do not fare well in very hot or cold areas.
changing colors?...how is that a weakness?...and you do not fair in cold or hot weather?...meaning you shiver or sweat too much???...
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male
Number of posts : 689
TNR Name : griffith16

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Thanks for the Input Ayaname
Ayaname wrote:well about the 2nd jutsu it is not possible to reach light speed because when you reach 93% any amount of energy will become mass and not speed. plus you would actually be ripped apart even in less greater speeds such as mach1 which is much faster but your skin will be torn apart none the less.
Good Point, I need to Slow him Down, Still He needs to be fast, The light clans whole thing is speed.
Ayaname wrote:plus you would actually be ripped apart even in less greater speeds such as mach1 which is much faster but your skin will be torn apart none the less.
This Jutsu is Supposed to be used in Combination with the Light symbioses Jutsu, The Creature is to Protect the Body form the Negative effects, Not all of them though, There is still Tremendous Strain on the body, meaning that it can’t be use unless at top conditions and under very dire situations. Thus it is near unstoppable but near imposable to pull off.

Ayaname wrote:Jutsu 4: well again what kind of creature is that and light speed? ....too much.
Is a Creature formed completely of Light, thus it has no real form, but I always thought of it has having a ferret shape or cat, something small.

Ayaname wrote:about ur Strengths and weaknesses:lasers are god moding because it's a sure hit no one can dodge a laser(wich is a beam of light=light speed).
Those of the Kashoku Clan have the ability to bend and reflect all available light ummm i think that this wouyld take insane amounts of chakra cuz to bend light means bending pure sub atomic particles,it's not even matter!!!! .
I Should have explained this more, thanks for pointing it out, this is more a description of the entire Kashoku clan, saying that some of the more powerful of the clan will have a more controlled with their powers *thus the head of the clan who is the most powerful has the power to Eclipse the Sun and moon, come on we’ve seen a lot more than this* and be able to such a wide range of Jutsu, this is not to say that Torigoma can do all of this, it is just a idea the of powers to work for as he gets Stronger. Also as Light has properties of both a Partial AND matter it is possible to treat it as both, even still it is not the light itself that is being control *waste of Charka* It is Charka with the properties of Light, Like Haku’s ice mirrors *is not real ice, but Frozen Charka*

Weaknesses: Because to the different types of Light involved, Different parts of a Kashoku clans body Change color depending on the Type of Jutsus Used, This is different for every member of the Clan and can vary Greatly in the difference, Some entire body change color, while others might have as small a change as a single hair, in the Case of Torigoma it is his Eye that Change. Kashoku also have a weakness to extreme temperature, and do not fare well in very hot or cold areas.
changing colors?...how is that a weakness?...and you do not fair in cold or hot weather?...meaning you shiver or sweat too much???...

The Weakness here is to say that someone that pays attention can Know what Jutsu is going to be Used by the Person, even a Average Ninja can avoid a light speed attack if he knows it’s coming *once again look at the Ice Mirrors* as for the Weather, I did not explain this enough, it means that they are susceptible to Weather based Jutsu such as Ice and Fire based Jutsu
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:24 pm

well i think you need to work on all of it and you really need to describe everything in much more detail and once again this "lightspeed" thing should be just a name cuz you can't be that fast and if you attack in such a manner you will hit 100% of the time.
so what if i know that you are going to use lets say a laser beam if ur aim is at least half good you will hit.
andi think that for such a strong BL you need a much greater weakness...
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:56 am

Jesai wrote:Jutsu 2: Light-speed 1000 Strikes, it uses lots of chakra. What about the users own body? Light speed isn't desinged for human body to withstand.
Jutsu 3: Light’s Wrath, genjutsus needs trigger that activates. It cannot just autohitt.
Jutsus 5: Fire Ball, does he trhow the ball or hit with it manually? More descriptive.
Jutsu 6: Windstorm More descriptive.

And that bl of yours its kind a powerful. Lasers and all....In my opinion it needs some edit.

I'm not deciding things but this is just comment and I think these things needs to ipmrove.

J2: Ya I need to slow this down, also the Jutsu is use in congestion with Summoning Jutsu: Light Symbioses, since the light based Creature fuses with the person, they them self’s become part of that Creature allowing for them to attain near light speed, I need to put a limitation on this though, *like can only move in a straight line, or something like that*
J3: Ok, I’ll think of on
J4: What?
J5&6: ok will do
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:59 am

Ok Added a bit more Detal, and some more info, thanks for the help, tying to make it the best i can,
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenrai Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:50 am

Weakness seems ok for me o.o I mean of course the color changes before the jutsu is made or something? Does it like.. read your characters mind what you're going to do next and then change the color?

The genjutsu has a good enough trigger, just to note that you can see chakra strings if you just look carefully.

Jutsu 2: You should edit there that it only hits in a straight line, because moving that fast you possibly can't have that good reflexes to change the direction... Though it would be useless because it's going to hit anyway... blah forget this. You can make it a bit easier to execute but it should have recoil damage on the user nonetheless.

With Jutsu 1, I'd like to know if the user itself is blinded for a while as well?

Laser beams and such... if it's not a jutsu, I won't allow that ;p And doing something like that would drain huge quantities of chakra.
Tenrai
Tenrai

Male
Number of posts : 526
TNR Name : Tenrai

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:58 am

Laser beams and such... if it's not a jutsu, I won't allow that ;p And doing something like that would drain huge quantities of chakra.

Have you ever seen the Naruto Eposiod *or movie i Forget* were they are in the Flower country and the Three Guys take it Over, One Uses Water Bubbles, i Forget the second guy, think it was magents, might have this wrong though, but the Third guy Used Ice Lens to focus the sun lights to attack, The Laser thing is the same idea *exsept that no lens are use sence they can bend the light naturly*, Torigoma can't use it though *not yet* Laser is a bad Exsplnation but that was the closesd thing i could think of
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenrai Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:00 am

Yeah, I've seen that episode, but doing something like that without any lenses would still require large quantities of chakra ;p

Anyway, I forgot one thing... a mere piture and a few words is not enough to describe the appearance. Even if the picture is good, you still have to write the appearance. ^^
Tenrai
Tenrai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:14 am

Tenrai wrote:Yeah, I've seen that episode, but doing something like that without any lenses would still require large quantities of chakra ;p

I've put in a bit more detal in the appearance, but thats about as good as it's gona get, not good at that stuff, as for the Laser Thingy, yes it Does take huge amounts of Chakra, and only the Strongst of the Clan can do something like that, With Torigoma is not one of *yet*

Last edited by Torigoma on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenrai Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:39 am

The appearance is ok for now :3
Tenrai
Tenrai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:54 am

so this means that this is ok for rping?...
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:06 am

-_- no idea
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:15 am

you need tenrai to ok it but after he does that me and you will rp (with my 2nd char)^^
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:40 am

K, Trying to get this guy as Balanced as possable
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenrai Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:36 am

Torigoma Kashoku Big2165917
You don't need me to approve o.o You need Chuck Norris to approve >:3
Tenrai
Tenrai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Chuck Norris's Desideds your fate
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenrai Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:27 pm

You can post your character to the database now o.o Chuck Norris approved.
Tenrai
Tenrai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:21 am

hmm i just saw something...jutsu 7 is not a genjutsu as you wrote but a ninjutsu same for jutsu 1 BTW...
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:57 am

Tenrai wrote:With Jutsu 1, I'd like to know if the user itself is blinded for a while as well?

Kind of, The Kashoku clan work with light all their lifes, so they have some resestence to bright light, In the White Shadow, they are able to see outlines and movement, but no color or detail
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down