Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime RP Site known as Blazing Glory presented Ani-Wars

2 posters

:: Miscellaneous :: Chat

Go down

Anime RP Site known as Blazing Glory presented Ani-Wars Empty Anime RP Site known as Blazing Glory presented Ani-Wars

Post by Arumat Shimizu Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:53 am

Blazing glory is a anime rp site created by my friend blaze.I am user admin there and my username is Zenshiro.

The concept of Ani-Wars is to combine recreated stories from any anime show, which involves power or combat, and see which show will become the most elite of them all.

You choose from .hack//,11 eyes,12 Kingdoms,A Little Snow Fairy Sugar,Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai,Ai Yori Aoshi,Bleach,Blood Plus,Chrono Crusade,Elfen Lied,Fruits Basket,Fushigi Yuugi,Hellsing,Katekyo Hitman Reborn,Mnemosyne,Naruto, One Piece,Ouran High School Host Club,Rurouni Kenshin,Sailor Moon,Soul Eater
,The Vision of Escaflowne and Wolf's Rain. Note that you are only allowed to join one anime.

http://birdofhermes.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Last edited by Arumat Shimizu on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Arumat Shimizu
Arumat Shimizu

Male
Number of posts : 118
TNR Name : Enjiuu

RPG Stats
Name:
Village: Gesshoku(Moonlight)

Back to top Go down

Anime RP Site known as Blazing Glory presented Ani-Wars Empty Re: Anime RP Site known as Blazing Glory presented Ani-Wars

Post by Strados Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:49 pm

C-O_o-L
Strados
Strados

Male
Number of posts : 50
Location : In the shade of a tree, waiting for the moon, although...all I see is da light! wouldn't u wonder y?
TNR Name : Strados Heartnet

RPG Stats
Name: None
Village: None

Back to top Go down