Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you find out about TNR?

+11
frostzero
yanagi
Yamizora
Die30
RavenLT
Tenrai
AiKirikaX
Keyholder
Doomsday
Ryuku
Weather
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How did you find out about TNR? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find out about TNR?

Post by Rionz Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:19 pm

Well, last weekend, nov 15 -16 '08, i went to a friend house, and he was playing it, then i saw the title, and i recognized from the "evil add" (named by AiKirikaX) that I always see in Onemanga.com, and i am a real noob in Naruto (I have 3 weeks since i start reading this manga, but i have read until the last chapter and see all shippuden chapters in youtube, hahahaha); so he says "give it a try", and i was not enthusiastic at all, so on monday, i really get bored while working, and start thinking "maybe i should give it a try", so the next day i was really bussy and en up tired and mad about work, so the wednesday, i read everything about this, ('till now i don´t get many things, but whatever), so i end up joining, and, for choosing the village, i have to say it was because, I think it was the nearest to the place were you get you BL for free (or something like that) but now I realize that is current Village (i do not regreat choosing this village), and now i will be posting here and there..

Ciao..
Rionz
Rionz

Male
Number of posts : 586
TNR Name : Rionz

http://www.rionzalgus.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

How did you find out about TNR? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find out about TNR?

Post by maxime Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:59 pm

i was looking for an online roplaying game like naruto and then i bumped into TNR lol
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 6432
TNR Name : madmax

RPG Stats
Name: Maxime Delivinchi
Village: Taiyou(Sun)

http://www.bebo.com/maxime_delivinchi

Back to top Go down