Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jutsu Guru's Lair

:: Basket

Go down

The Jutsu Guru's Lair Empty The Jutsu Guru's Lair

Post by Ryuzaki_Yagami Fri May 01, 2009 10:26 am

Welcome to the Jutsu Guru's lair. This list compiles all of the known jutsu taught by the different villages, and the hidden Forbidden Techniques.

First off, let me give you some instructions. To be able to learn a jutsu, you must be apart of that village, and you must be of the correct rank. Therefore, if you are a Chuunin in the Moon village, you can learn any jutsu from the moon village, but not B-Rank Jutsu an up.
Any questions? Good, Now, here is the list.

All Ranks will be posted below, separated by ranks. It will be sorted from E-Rank all the way up to S-Rank.

Key for using the list~
Red Color - Taijutsu
Blue Color - Ninjutsu
Green Color - Genjutsu
Black Color - Bloodline Jutsu

Last edited by Ryuzaki_Yagami on Sat May 02, 2009 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryuzaki_Yagami
Ryuzaki_Yagami
S-Jounin
S-Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 74
TNR Name : Ryuzaki_Yagami

RPG Stats
Name: Kyros Kushika
Village: None

Back to top Go down

The Jutsu Guru's Lair Empty Re: The Jutsu Guru's Lair

Post by Ryuzaki_Yagami Sat May 02, 2009 8:47 am

E-Rank Jutsu

Name: Clone Jutsu
Element: None
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Create a clone of yourself. This will disappear when hit or touched, and may not fight or use jutsu.

Name: Transformation
Description: Transform to take the shape of something else.

Name: Replacement
Description: Replace your self with a log or another object the instant before you are about to take a hit.

Name: Ember Torch
Description: Chakra is molded through the ends, and creates a small flame that is then flung at the opponent. Chances of it hitting are low.

Name: Shadow Prevail
Description: User is able to merge with shadow for approx. 10-15 seconds.

Name: Shadow Push
Element: Shadow
Description: Ryuku uses his shadow based chakra to push his opponent back.

Name: White Flash
Element: Light
Type: Taijutsu
Description: A Taijutsu developed by the Kashoku Clan, using their Natural Light based Chakra, they are able to perform devastating attacks, though it tiers out the user very quickly.
Appearance: The User focuses Light Chakra into their arms and Legs, then they Charges the target at high-speeds, delivering several, fast, powerful attacks to the Target.

Name: Chakra flip
Description: Works well with Chakra jump; after Chakra jump and the user lands on his opponent with a kick the user will now jump off the opponent, jump on the chest of the opponent and backflip kicking the opponent in the jaw while doing so.
Appearance: Zero-gravity backflip
Type: Taijustu

Name: Chakra jump
Description: The user jumps incredibly high into the hair and kicks down on the opponent
Appearance: A blue circle is formed around the user then as the user jumps the circle disappears in a spiral

Last edited by Ryuzaki_Yagami on Sat May 02, 2009 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Ryuzaki_Yagami
Ryuzaki_Yagami
S-Jounin
S-Jounin

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki_Yagami Sat May 02, 2009 8:47 am

D-Rank Jutsu

Name: Elemental Kunai
Description: 8 rainbow chakra kunai are formed and the user will throw it at the opponent.
Appearance: Really pointy, Rainbow kunai (don't poke someone with them)
Type: Ninjustu

Name: Eight Extremes Fist
Description: I only punching and kicking attacks in this attack, I use the art of Eight Extremes Fist on my opponent.
Appearance: An ancient shaolin monk attack focused on short range power.

Name: Drunkard's Boxing
Description: I act like a drunken fightier and use punching and kicking attacks on my opponent, Drunken Boxing style.
Appearance: An ancient shaolin monk attack focused on attacking from close range with your fingers.

Name: Eagle Claw
Description: I grab my opponent and keep fliping him and then I hit his pressure points with my hands, like an Eagle.
Appearance: An ancient shaolin monk attack focused on attacking with joint locks, take downs, and pressure point strikes.

Name: Long fist
Description: I punch my opponent with amazing power from a slightly far away (for taijustu) distance.
Appearance: An ancient shaolin monk attack focused on attacking by extending your arms and legs when kicking and punching.

Name: Shape boxing
Description: I punch my opponent with amazing power but at the same being very quick.
Appearance: An ancient shaolin monk attack focused on attacking with seemingly linear movements and explosive power.

Name: Regenerate
Description: The user falls down and restores chakra and stamina, takes up one turn to regenerate and then wakes up.
Appearance: Laying in a meditation position (arms and legs relaxed) with eyes closed.
Type: Ninjustu

Name: Lightning Style: Thunder Thread Jutsu
Description: The user throws an object, such as a kunai or shuriken, after connecting a chakra string to the object. If the enemy blocks, comes into contact, or get into contact with the object, the user then connects the chakra string to that person. Then, the user can send electric currents through the cord.
Appearance: (Above)

Name: Fire Style: Racing Fire Jutsu
Description: This jutsu is an extention of the Thunder Thread jutsu. Once the user has the opponent stunned, the user splits the chakra cord and has the free chakra cord wrap around the opponent. Then the user sets the chakra cord on fire with his chakra which in turn burns the opponent.

Name: Fire Style: Kunai Pistol Jutsu
Description: The user hold up his hand in the form of a pistol while holding a mini-kunai. The user then shoots the kunai at the enemy and as it flys fire follows close behind.

Name: Lightning Style: Kunai Pistol Jutsu
Description: The user hold up his hand in the form of a pistol while holding a mini-kunai. The user then shoots the kunai at the enemy and as it flys lightning follows close behind.

Name: Fire Style: Fire Storm Jutsu
Description: The user creates a sphere of fire around the enemy. The user is then able to get into the wall of flames and travel inside of it at high speeds, attacking anything inside of it without the flames hurting the user.

Name: Ninja Art: Chakra Solidify Jutsu
Description: The user can make chakra harden and become vissable. The ninja can use this jutsu many different ways. So far RK is only able to solidify small cords of chakra.

Name: Shadow Dragon
Element: Shadow/Fire
Description: Cloud utilizes his ever so famous shadow dragon, but not enough to injure the arm that he uses it with, nor do as much damage as the full version would.

Name: Dark Fang
Element: Shadow
Type: Taijutsu
Description: A Taijutsu Torigoma developed after the mutation. Incorporates the Kashoku Clan’s Taijutsu with the Shadow Gale Bloodline in order to create a new Taijutsu.
Appearance: The User focuses Shadow Chakra into their Fist, then swings as if to hit the target, as they go to block, the shadows break apart into small ropes of darkness, that hit the target from multiple directions.

Last edited by Ryuzaki_Yagami on Sat May 02, 2009 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryuzaki_Yagami
Ryuzaki_Yagami
S-Jounin
S-Jounin

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down