Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3,360,or the wii which do you think is better

+10
RavenLT
Trix13
Naruto
sephiroth666
Torigoma
maxime
Haruko
Ryuku
AiKirikaX
RyoHazuki
14 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

PS3, XBOX 360 or Wii... which is the best

Ps3,360,or the wii which do you think is better - Page 10 Vote_lcap44%Ps3,360,or the wii which do you think is better - Page 10 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
Ps3,360,or the wii which do you think is better - Page 10 Vote_lcap39%Ps3,360,or the wii which do you think is better - Page 10 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 7 ]
Ps3,360,or the wii which do you think is better - Page 10 Vote_lcap17%Ps3,360,or the wii which do you think is better - Page 10 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 18

Ps3,360,or the wii which do you think is better - Page 10 Empty Re: Ps3,360,or the wii which do you think is better

Post by Naruto Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:15 pm

The price of the PS3 is the only downside about it though x_X
Which is why a lot of people like Xbox 360.
Naruto
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 2211
TNR Name : NarutoRock

RPG Stats
Name: Fuji Hiro
Village: Gesshoku(Moonlight)

Back to top Go down

Ps3,360,or the wii which do you think is better - Page 10 Empty Re: Ps3,360,or the wii which do you think is better

Post by viperzfury Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:56 pm

yes the PS3 is expensive but I have gotten into a lot of debates on this and that is that it is actually very cheap for what you get though

I mean everyone seems to forget it is a top rated blu ray player too and that is at least 200 dollars there
viperzfury
viperzfury

Male
Number of posts : 289
TNR Name : viperzfury (now chojiro)

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:18 pm

lol... my bf and me just talked about the thing with playing PS2 games on PS3...

well...
the first versions of PS3 were able to play them (my bf has it)
well... back then it was expensive you could say... and ppl complained about it...
so to decrease the price.... this feature was taken out... so that it could get cheaper...
but ppl still complain about the price... as well that it cant play PS2 anymore... but thats what they get if they want to get it cheaper...

i wonder though if they still sell the old version with PS2 games able to play it on
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 8840
TNR Name : AiKirikaX

RPG Stats
Name: Kusabana Ai Kirika
Village: Ekishou(Crystal)

http://onegai-hanashi.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:32 am

It use to be 600, that was ridiculous. Now at 400 thats a pretty good deal, the Ps3 really blows away the x-box 360 when it comes to other features. Like:

Free online play
Free demo's
Free Play station network browsing
Free Playstation home(Virtual world where you have your own character, and can see other people from around the country who are on it, you can do a lot of other things too, such as bowl, play pool, or watch trailers for games in the movie theatre)
Free internet browser
PSN store updated every single week

I could go on...and the game selection is getting much better, I myself have frowned upon it in the past but with companies like sucker punch making infamous(already done), ubisoft coming out with assasins creed 2 this holiday season, and final fantasy XIII coming out soon.

Also...to those who think sony is doing bad, xbox 360 has sold 30 million in 4 years, ps3 has sold 23 million in 2 and a half years.

Do the math, 30/4=7.5 mil per year
23/2.5=9.2 mil per year

Soon ps3's will have out sold xbox.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male
Number of posts : 2051
TNR Name : Ryuku

RPG Stats
Name: Cloud Kai
Village: Sky Kingdom

http://shinehq.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by viperzfury Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:36 am

well like I said earlier RYu

the problem with the PS3 was programming difficulty and so thus bad game selection but as more and more developers get it, more and better games will come

and right now the good games are coming ^^
viperzfury
viperzfury

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:11 am

yep... like i said....
the more time passes by... the bigger gets the game selection....
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:58 am

im still waiting for vitual reality to come out!!

who will get it first?

Microsoft...

Sony....

Nintendo...

or some other lame electronic designing company...

its should be a race on who can design the first vitual relaity consol & game lol i predict in the next 5 years we will all need helmets lol and gloves because its going to take the world by storm lol
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 6432
TNR Name : madmax

RPG Stats
Name: Maxime Delivinchi
Village: Taiyou(Sun)

http://www.bebo.com/maxime_delivinchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:39 am

Nintendo's probably going to get virtual reality first... but then they're probably going to stop coming out with good games, and then Sony and Mircosoft will get virtual reality.
Just like when Nintendo released remotes...
Naruto
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 2211
TNR Name : NarutoRock

RPG Stats
Name: Fuji Hiro
Village: Gesshoku(Moonlight)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:36 am

viperzfury wrote:well like I said earlier RYu

the problem with the PS3 was programming difficulty and so thus bad game selection but as more and more developers get it, more and better games will come

and right now the good games are coming ^^

Yeah...new titles are coming out, especially within the next 4 months.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Nintendo and then Microsoft? interesting... im thinking Microsoft and Sony will get it at the same time and begin to adapt most oftheir games around the system ^^ making the game selection adaptable ^^
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by viperzfury Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:52 am

nintendo tends to get a good thing and then never improve on it and now that they have the wii, they probably wont do anything to improve on it while the other systems do and thus it will be virtual trality versus wii fit...FIGHT XD
viperzfury
viperzfury

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:13 pm

well... someone already mentioned something similar....
the ps3 has this weird home blabla.. i dont know... where you can spent time in... playing bowling and stuff...

maybe they will improve it more and more with time..... or make a new version
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:22 am

AiKirikaX wrote:well... someone already mentioned something similar....
the ps3 has this weird home blabla.. i dont know... where you can spent time in... playing bowling and stuff...

Yeah, playstation home. Start out in your own apartment with a bunch of furniture then it shows you the controls, you get to build your own person then hang out in the town plaza, go to the mall(and buy virtual clothes...with real money x.x)go to the theater and sit and watch game previews on a big screen, or bowl/play pool/a couple other games. Also there is area's for games...like infamous for example.

Is it pretty neat? Yeah, is it worth spending time on? No. The only fun part is the bowling.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:18 am

Ryuku wrote:

Yeah, playstation home. Start out in your own apartment with a bunch of furniture then it shows you the controls, you get to build your own person then hang out in the town plaza, go to the mall(and buy virtual clothes...with real money x.x)go to the theater and sit and watch game previews on a big screen, or bowl/play pool/a couple other games. Also there is area's for games...like infamous for example.

Is it pretty neat? Yeah, is it worth spending time on? No. The only fun part is the bowling.

i did notice when i was playing on my vrothers ps3 when he used the home feature there were so many people on there and yea i agree the best game is bowling and then i would rate pool 2nd lol

another thing i noticed was alot of cyber bullying there aswell not many people seem to be friendly.. the guys from sony dont react fast enough to deal with all the problems that seem to happen all the time x.x but yeah i think the same as ryuku it was fun once but i probably wouldnt go on it again lol
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:03 am

but you can see it as a start...
they might develop further...

and maybe one day max... youll get your virtual riality xD
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by viperzfury Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:43 am

oh great why do I see more people dying playing video games then

did I eat or was it in the game X_x
viperzfury
viperzfury

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:50 am

maxime wrote:
Ryuku wrote:

i did notice when i was playing on my vrothers ps3 when he used the home feature there were so many people on there and yea i agree the best game is bowling and then i would rate pool 2nd lol

another thing i noticed was alot of cyber bullying there aswell not many people seem to be friendly.. the guys from sony dont react fast enough to deal with all the problems that seem to happen all the time x.x but yeah i think the same as ryuku it was fun once but i probably wouldnt go on it again lol

Well...sony can't control how friendly people. Some people come up to randomly, and dance in your face...it gets really annoying and looks very wrong. Though I have done it before because I was bored xD You can just report people if they harass you there anyway.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:24 pm

i was reporting people every couple of minutes because of the language x.x dancing was a pain in the butt too but i just danced back lol

i wonder if there are actually people that moderate it...
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:05 am

There are moderators on it. Though it isn't as if language isn't allowed, just not excessively.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:39 am

didnt seem like it when i was on it x.x

alot of the users used excessive language x.x it was walking in the middle of a battle field except words were been thrown around and not bombs -.-

they so need word filters and etc on it ...
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:47 am

but some word filters are really bad...
as even though you write them separately... it gets filtered... like in maple story
example: wash it >> forms the word Ship... so youre not allowed to write anything like that....

and when multiple languages come together.... its the worst thing ... cause ppl are not allowed to write normal words just cause in any other language parts of this word are kinda inappropriate >.>
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:11 am

mm this is true..

i havent seen that happen (using 2 words to make 1 and it been filtered )

i guess i am just oer reacting ^^

still..

stupid kids on PS3 home are so retarded i want to murder them all x.x
(im only 1/3 evil ^^)
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:15 am

youre on a good way to become.... me =D
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:31 am

oh no there will always be only 1 Kiri!! hehe

i will be the Max Maddened by those that are Mad already leading to my TNR nickname 'MadMax' (its also a movie ^^)
maxime
maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:32 am

yeah... my dad really loves that movie xD
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum