Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravings of a Mad White Man

+2
AiKirikaX
Torigoma
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ravings of a Mad White Man - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravings of a Mad White Man

Post by AiKirikaX Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:00 pm

we think the same haruko ^^
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Forum Fairy
Forum Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 8840
TNR Name : AiKirikaX

RPG Stats
Name: Kusabana Ai Kirika
Village: Ekishou(Crystal)

http://onegai-hanashi.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:47 am

Here's my two cents: I am a christian, im not the most religious person you'll see but I do go to church events, and every sunday though I wont bother trying to convince anyone that christianity is the way, as well...that would basically be a waste of time, its like trying to convert someone; they have been in a different their entire life and believe something different than you, and believe it in with great will. Though at the same time Im almost 100% sure if anyone here group up in my shoes they'd be christian...really depends on how your raised, what your parents believe in ect...long paragraph short: Many people have different beliefs, and always will...might as well respect it and see what happens after we die, that will be the ultimate proof...seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male
Number of posts : 2051
TNR Name : Ryuku

RPG Stats
Name: Cloud Kai
Village: Sky Kingdom

http://shinehq.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:53 am

Yes this is Ture, But To sit and wait for them to find out is still to late, Our Purpous is to bring other to God, He does not want ANYONE to go to hell, so it's our Job to tell them how to get out.
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 2147
TNR Name : Kashoku (Formerly Torigoma)

RPG Stats
Name: Torigoma Kashoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:10 am

Agreed with Ryu...

Personal story time:
Spoiler:

And yea, that's about that. x.x Sorry if that's a downer.
Haruko
Haruko
C.H.O.

Male
Number of posts : 503
TNR Name : Haruko

RPG Stats
Name: Haruko Itomake
Village: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:18 am

That's a Catholic Belief and compeley false, Baptism does not save a person, Is just Symbiotic, (not sure if I am use the Right word, but you get the idea)saying, this is my Life God, Use it how you wish. If a Child Dies before the Age of countability (witch is the time when a person knows right from wrong, and is diffrent for every person), They go to Heaven. The Babys In Heaven today and all Grown up >_< YAAAAAA!

Last edited by Torigoma on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:26 am

This is say, A Child that has never had the Chance to accept Jesus Christ, Or Deny Jesus, will not Be held Accountable for the sins that Naturally native to the Human Nature. This also accounts for those that have never had the chance to hear God’s word, like those In the Deep rainforest.
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:33 am

whether one is "good" or "bad" in the eyes of his fellow man is not what determines whether you go to heaven or hell. The Bible says that there "is none righteous, no not one," (Romans 3:10) and that "all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags" (Isaiah 64:6). We can never be good enough to work our way to heaven, and this is why Christ came and died for us. He took our sins upon Him, and when we believe in Him and follow Him, He imputes His righteousness to us, making us acceptable to God. As Jesus Himself put it, "You must be born again" (see John 3). Salvation is literally the beginning of a new life in Him (John 10:10).
God is just, But he is also loveing. He doesn't condemn people to hell for no reason. Instead, the Bible tells us that He is "longsuffering" to us, "not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance" (II Peter 3:9). He tells us that, "You shall seek me, and find [me], when you shall search for me with all your heart" (Jeremiah 29:13).

http://www.oasischristianchurch.org/saved.html
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:14 am

Torigoma wrote:Yes this is Ture, But To sit and wait for them to find out is still to late, Our Purpous is to bring other to God, He does not want ANYONE to go to hell, so it's our Job to tell them how to get out.

I disagree...i've discussed this with a priest at my church and what he explained is that, there's no need to go and preach to other people to be a good christian and all that, because everyone has their own beliefs and to disregard those as wrong, and try to teach them something opposite to what they have been around their ENTIRE life, is VERY disrespectful. Instead I believe doing things for others not for the glory and pride, but just to do it is what its all about.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:26 am

http://www.soulwinning.info/
http://www.soulwin.org/
Go Ye into all the World and Preach the Gospel
there's no need to go and preach to other people to be a good christian and all that,
but there IS a need, People are dieing and going to Hell, and if we can help keep them Out, so why NOT tell them then?
It is the call and duty of every born again believer to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with lost sinners.
We read in the book of Romans, chapter 10, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? ... So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

Instead I believe doing things for others not for the glory and pride, but just to do it is what its all about.
It is Not for Glory or Pride that one wins Souls for Christ, But out of Love, Love for them, Love of Christ, and love for those that come after them.

because everyone has their own beliefs and to disregard those as wrong, and try to teach them something opposite to what they have been around their ENTIRE life, is VERY disrespectful.
I Use to think this way to, but my Pastor put it this way, "I'd rather Scare someone into Heaven, the Hug them into Hell", Whats he is say is that, yes some people are gona hurt some people, but it's better than Them going to Hell becasue to were to afraid of what they might think than to Tell then how to get to heaven.

From Ryuku- there's no need to go and preach to other people to be a good christian
From me- but there IS a need,

ups, Should have Exsplaned it better lol, There is no need to soul win to be a good Christain, but there is still a need for us to tell people about Jesus.

I believe doing things for others not for the glory and pride, but just to do it is what its all about.

^_^ Yep I have to Agree on this one, You do good thing not for the glory, but because you are helping someone, because you are makeing some's life a little bit better and bringing a Smile into their Day.

Last edited by Torigoma on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:10 am

Please...use the edit button x.x.....
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:17 am

O_o ya sorry, I alway forget about that thing, you can delete the last two, they are on the top one now (can't delete them my self)
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:21 am

We're only human...
Haruko
Haruko
C.H.O.

Male
Number of posts : 503
TNR Name : Haruko

RPG Stats
Name: Haruko Itomake
Village: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:11 am

Ayaname wrote:well kiri is like half right.
I myself am a Buddhist and I believe that everyone reincarnates if it is a reincarnation to a form of a person animal or a tree (and yes it will be funny if I reincarnate into a tree and they chop me down into paper and print the bible on me im a Dane cook fan as well).
The reason you reincarnate is because you do not reach a state of nirvana which is reached through meditation (in most cases).
Everyone in the world is a “god” but not in the biblical way, it’s just a higher state of consciousness.
Buddhism is not a religion or a philisophi, it is a way of life as the Buddha said “it is not the believer that is the Buddhist but the doer”.

Consider Buddha: he lived 500 hundred years before Christ, yet he was enlightened by wisdom. Look at his eight-fold path and you will recognize much of the Sermon on the Mount. How did he get such truth before Christ was born? Here is the answer: First of all, Christ birth was not the time that Christ existed. He has always existed, because He is God the Son; He just did not have a flesh and blood body prior to His birth. However, He is the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world (Rev 13:8 ). So before His birth, God credited Christ death as an “I owe you.” Just like you write down a I owe you to someone, you promise that one day you will pay it. The same is true of God. Before Christ came to the earth, God promised all people that one day He will pay for their debt, and so he counted their debts paid even before Christ died. Buddha received this truth simply because Christ came to him in the form of wisdom. Don’t misunderstand me: Buddha cannot save; only Christ can. I do not believe today's Buddhists are saved; only that if Buddha were alive today, he would be a Christian. The point is that I believe Christ saved Buddha and the evidence of his salvation was his wisdom. (Of course, only the Lord knows each heart, and He is the final Judge.)
Christ is the wisdom of God (1 Cor 1:24), and His wisdom has been available from the beginning of creation. By wisdom the LORD laid the earth's foundations (Prov 3:19). Jesus is the one who laid the earth’s foundations. Through him all things were made (John 1:3). Jesus, prior to His birth, existed in the form of the wisdom of God. When someone “found Jesus” they found “wisdom.” This wisdom enabled people to live righteous lives, just as the Holy Spirit gives us this ability. People’s noble lives proved that they had touched Christ in some way, or should I say, Christ touched them in some way.

The book of Proverbs is the book of Wisdom. I want you to notice that Solomon wrote nearly all the Proverbs, however, the last two chapters were written by two other men: Agur and King Lemuel. Search Israel’s biblical genealogy and you will notice that these two men are not mentioned in the Bible. A closer look at their names reveals that they were Gentiles and not Jews. How did Gentiles have a part in writing the Old Testament? Simple: wisdom is all inclusive. It belongs to all people who desire it.

Last edited by Torigoma on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:48 am

Haruko wrote:We're only human...

If your referring to tori's post, I agree...basically what im trying to say. If some random guy who happens to be a different religion than you comes up to you tori and starts preaching to you, what would your reaction be?
Ryuku
Ryuku
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:56 am

Personly I'd Listen and then tell my Testimony, but it Agree, no you should not randomly go up to people and he just blab on, there are ways to do it. If you want to tell Random People, then Ask kindly if they would like to Listen, if they do, then tell them, if they do not, hand them a track to read then try another person. You don't just randomly start talking to someone who does not want to, I've never met a Soul Winner who done this.

Last edited by Torigoma on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by rhaenys Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:39 am

being raised 'christian' , and having talked to many peoples with many diverse beliefs, I have come to my own understanding of 'god'.
While it was and still is difficult to question those beliefs that were pounded into my head from my many religous family members and friends, I dilligently seek a higher path i suppose you could say.
A question I have is: Why must god be a judge? and if we are created in his image, how is sin possible, for is he not perfect? As he is perfect and loving, why would he Dang someone to a fiery hell to live out the afterlife in eternal punishment?
I dont believe in hell or sin, but this does not mean all actions are justified, or should be done without thought of consequences.
rhaenys

Male
Number of posts : 4
TNR Name : rhaenys

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:07 am

Why must god be a judge?
To answer you Frist Question, He must be a Judge because there are those that need to be Judged, Why did he not leave it to some else, because others can be flawed.

if we are created in his image, how is sin possible, for is he not perfect?
He is Perfect yes, but we are not, We Are only Created in his Image in a Physical since, not a Spiritual one, If we were then we would be gods. Why are we capable of Sin? It is the Price of Free Will, Because we can chose to Disobey him, we are capable of Sin.

As he is perfect and loving, why would he Dang someone to a fiery hell to live out the afterlife in eternal punishment
(King James Version 2Peter 3:9) The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance
Or
(International Standard Version 2Peter 3:9)
The Lord is not slow about his promise, as some people understand slowness, but is being patient with you. He does not want anyone to perish, but wants everyone to repent.

God Does not send ANYONE to Hell, nor will he ever, Man sends Himself by his sinful nature, Hell was NEVER ment for Man, It was a Place of torment for the Fallen Angels and Luifer (Satan), But because man had Sinned, He could nolonger be in the presence of God, just as the Angels that had sinned could not. (King James Bible James 1:14-15) “But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed, Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death”. Because of this man is doomed to Die in the Lake of Fire
But here is the Good news:
(King James Bible John 3:16)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
God did not want this, He did not want you to go to hell, He wept bitterly for every soul that was tossed in, so he made a Commitment, He Would pay the debt Himself. Because the payment for Sin was Death, He Decided to Die FOR US!, He came down into this earth and lived a sinless life, Then Took upon his Shoulders the blame for ALL of the Sin in the world, Past, Present and Future, as a Spotless Sacrifice. He was beat, tortured, Spat upon and finally killed IN OUR PLACE!!, But that not all, Finally, three days later, he arose from the grave, showing the world it Could not Hold him, and that he would not allow it to Hold Us either! PRAISE THE LORD, OH PRIASE THE LORD!!!!!
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by rhaenys Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:28 pm

"God is not a singular Super Being, living somewhere in the Universe or outside of it, having the same emotional needs and subject to the same emotional turmoil as humans. That Which Is God cannot be hurt or damaged in any way, and so, has no need to seek revenge or impose punishment"

What is your opinion of this statement?
rhaenys

Male
Number of posts : 4
TNR Name : rhaenys

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:48 am

That Which Is God cannot be hurt or damaged in any way, and so, has no need to seek revenge or impose punishment"

God does not take revenge, But he does impose punishment, not because he is cruel, Is he Hurt? yes, is Dissapointed? Yes, is he Angry? Yes, But he is also Loving, He impose punishment, not because he Likes to, but because there is punishment that need to be delt, if a Child Misbehaves, do you give him a hug and say "good boy"?, no you Punish them, you show them that what they have done is wrong, that it has hurt someone in some way and that they should not do it. The same goes with God, he does not Punish us because he likes it, he Punish us because He loves us and becuase it will make us better people, just like how punishing a Child when they are young makes them a better adult, the "god" that you discribe here is like bowing to a satute, It can not hear, see, or think, it simply is, nothing more, it can not DO anything.

having the same emotional needs and subject to the same emotional turmoil as humans.
It is more accurate to say that WE have the same emotion as HIM, not the other way around, we are made in HIS image, not him in ours. He Loves, he is Sad, he is Angery, he is Joyful, Careing and can so his wrath, the diffrents is in HOW we do, Our Emotions are born of Sin. Lust, Pride, Unholy anger and Wrath, were all Foren things before man fell into Sin.

When God loves, he love is boundless, with no exspetaions, no strings attacehd, no conditions, just pure Love. When God is Sad, he wepts for everyone, their trobles, their pain, their misdeeds, he does all he can to help us, but man still pushes away, saying "I don't need your help, I can do it my Own" while triping and stummbleing all the way. When God is Angery, it is Justfide, His people have been hurt, His creations kill eachother without restraint, They Destroy all he has givin them, and still ask for more. When He is Joyful all of Creation signs, you can see it in the sun as it brings life to the World, you can see it in the Smiles of his People, as they walk in joy.
And when he Judges it is Pure, No exstortion, no brides, no anger, Only Pure and rightful Justice.
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down