Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reg holding

+6
Lady_Nami
Ryuku
Ayaname
Tenrai
AiKirikaX
EmeralSoul
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should I hold off on buying the reg?

Reg holding - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%Reg holding - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 9 ]
Reg holding - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Reg holding - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Reg holding - Page 2 Empty Re: Reg holding

Post by EmeralSoul Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Demazee wrote:i would say that like, 75% of ppl are either idiots, willnot leave the village, or just dont care. i dont really see how holding out for the last 25% of shinies, who are predominately the raiders btw and get the VF in the first place, will have any effect that is worth all the trouble of convincing others to leave. i say, just claim the dang regen so that the raiders can get more kills

Those are the majority alts >.> as for calling you stupid, I not once did that unless you had a alt in Shine just to talk or cost us more VF. So if you deleted your alt, good for you.

Like I also said, NONE (No one, not anyone, not a single person, in case you don't understand the word none cause your english does seem to fail) of the REAL raiders that earn the VF for the village, HAS YET TO PM ME. Once anyone of them does I'll give them a explanation and if they demand I claim the reg and we can't reach a middle ground, I'll just claim the reg cause it's basically theirs.

You would also be surprised at how many alts are in Shine so yeah they might not be gathering dust but they're in the tavy talking their asses off. That plan is also out of date and even though it did fail in the objective I had in mind, it did something unexpected to me, it brought back a lot of people that were training in current or made the stupid alts, rank up/start training to help the village. So kinda jump of my dick a little.

Also I know we all voted for it but I still get to take the shots just cause of my title and cause people fail at reading >.>
EmeralSoul
EmeralSoul
Kage
Kage

Male
Number of posts : 312
TNR Name : EmeralSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Demazee Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:12 am

Demazee wrote:i would say that like, 75% of ppl are either idiots, willnot leave the village, or just dont care. i dont really see how holding out for the last 25% of shinies, who are predominately the raiders btw and get the VF in the first place, will have any effect that is worth all the trouble of convincing others to leave. i say, just claim the dang regen so that the raiders can get more kills

>_> if the plan is over, then lock the topic, instead of leaving it open so that these kind of arguements dont start in the first place. and forgive me if i didnt make it clear the first two times, when i say people (i underlined it for you so you wouldnt miss it >_>) that includes alts, because ZOMG! theres a person at the end of that keyboard and mouse, wether its an alternate acct or not, theres still a living breating human at the other end

on a side note, dont assume that just because i dont bother to respond to something, doesnt necessarily mean that i misunderstand it, nor that my english is lacking in any way, shape or form. for the record, english is my first language, and i have a post-collegiate vocabulary. now lets just drop all this crap. its a big waste of time
Demazee

Female
Number of posts : 11
TNR Name : Gravifan

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Unwanted_Soul_Clan/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaname Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:41 am

i know it's locked but i use my mod powers XD
pls you 2 don't argue in an aggressive way...you have different opinions and that's fine but lets not use words such as "idiots"(no matter who you said it to).
and emral your a smart dude,don't agitate your "subjects" lolz.
Ayaname
Ayaname

Male
Number of posts : 689
TNR Name : griffith16

RPG Stats
Name: None
Village: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content