Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revan

2 posters

:: Basket

Go down

Revan Empty Revan

Post by Rigo_Uchiha Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:12 am

Name: Revan(Derived from revenge)

Village: Ekishou
Allegiance: A.N.G.E.Ls

Family: None, all where killed by D.A.E.M.O.Ns

My appearance:
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 75 Kg
Allways with a black hood and black pants.
Red eyes, I have a scar on my right eye, long silver hair.

My personality: Before my family where killed i was empatic but after that apen i make more misteryous and lonely

Past Life: My life was very good i have my parents everything was good but then the D.A.E.M.O.Ns attacked lucky i was hidden in the wood near the village but when i saw the sky it was red like blood so i run to see my family just to enconter them killed by D.A.E.M.O.Ns i was so sad and furius that i do not notice that one still there and let me unconcius when i awake i was uneable to renember my name so i opted for Revenge be part of my name and i choose Revan as my name, then i know that my sister have also survived so now i only spend the time looking for her.

Divine Lance: Mercury Lamp, An sword, Forged in the void, made of Pure silver and Oricalcos in hand of any other it will never show her true power.

Weapon Power: Cutting the fabric of creation, It alows the user to break the laws of time and Space, travling Great distances in a Short time, of Stopping time altogether (thought it only be used for small periods of time).
Wave of Light and Darkness: By Consetraring Opposing Energys, Mercury Lamp is able to send out a Massive wave of power to strike the Target.

Mercury Lamp Description: The blade is Silver with a bright White , and like all Mercury Weapons, they have the Power to Pierce all the material of the world and have a personality. It is about 7 feet tall from the bottom to the tip , The Tsuba is Thicker than most Sword her size, about 5 inches thick. The Blade is separed in the middle making is useful for both thrusting and slicing(but not to defense). The Blade seems to Flux in blood when moonlight hits it, but it only an illution that make the enemies beg for not to join to the marks of blood in her. I can also make the blade shorter to concentrate all her power,(During the full moon only), the blade turns Black, and losses all her defensive capabilities(when it where very low already), I must rely on a Larger version of her during the other days of normal moon for be able to defend myself.

Mercury Personality: Mercury lamp in the Moonlight on the Double Blade, and the ground soaked in blood around him, has Giving her the Title “The Shadow of the Moon”(Tensho). Is Normally very sweet, She can always be found around the Etereal world, helping those that she can, but a sad Darkness can be seen in her eyes, her Purpuse for living is to Bring a chance of redeem myself
but when In great Danger, She takes on a Personality that is Completely Diffrent, granting the wielder Great power.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Strengths: Revan is able to control the it'self time itself, bending he fabric of Time and Space to his Whim
Weaknesses: Mercury Lamp and I has almost no power at Day, unable to use the Time power, she is forced to use reserved energy stored her., but these are very weak. Time Travel is Limited to only a few mintues.

Powers

Power 1
Name: Instantaneous Step
Element: Lightning
Range: Close Combat
Description: Concentrating the Power of the Lightning the User lets lose a bit of chacra to wrap them self and appear behind the oponent. (Can be used 2 times max because it let me very tired)
Looks like: Revan point Mercury Lamp to the enemy and start to concentrate chacra all around them , then in a sec after apear behind the enemy to strike him.

Power 2
Name: Moon Ligth
Element: None
Range: Long Range
Description: concentring all my strength in Mercury lamp,it start to glow in a white ligth and I throw a wave of energy to Cut the enemy.
Looks like: Revan concentrate all his remaining chacra in mercury lamp to trow a wave of energy to the enemy.

Power 3
Name: Soul Mask
Element: Shadow
Range: None
Description: When i'm tired the soul mask apear in my face to fill me of energy to continue the battle, but it's like a double edge sword, because when i'm using it I can't use neither the Instantaneous Step or Fire of Fenix and make me more vulnerable to the attacks of ligth (only can use when i'm about to die and 1 time per battle).
Looks like: Revan starting to lose consciousness ,when he is about to fall a mask appear in his face and all his power return.

Power 4
Name: Eclipce Ligth
Description: Same as Moon Ligth but in black. Concentring all my strength in Mercury Lamp, it start to glow in a Black ligth and I throw a wave of energy to Cut the enemy.
(Only When wearing the Soul Mask and when the moon is full).
Looks Like: Revan concentrate all his remaining chacra in mercury lamp to trow a Dark wave of energy to the enemy.

Power 5
Name: Fire of Fenix
Element: Fire
Range: Close-Long Range (0-15 meters)
Description: Concentring all the chacra in my back Suddenly 4 Fire wings appear and are used to defense and 2 wings in Mercury Lamp to Attack (only one per battle because all the energy in it is so great that let me tired about to lose consciousness and useless when fights water).
Looks Like: Revan focus all his chacra in his back then fire apear involving him to defense and 2 more in Mercury Lamp to attack at range.

Last edited by Rigo_Uchiha on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:12 am; edited 11 times in total
Rigo_Uchiha
Rigo_Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 4
TNR Name : Rigo_Uchiha

RPG Stats
Name: Ryuzaki Araruko
Village: None

Back to top Go down

Revan Empty Re: Revan

Post by Torigoma Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:17 am

Is this for Zion or your Own? if it's your own, Please make a Template, you can make a Backround story to if you will, give us a little Information, If it is for Zion, please use the Template given (same if it is for the Ninja).
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 2147
TNR Name : Kashoku (Formerly Torigoma)

RPG Stats
Name: Torigoma Kashoku
Village: Ekishou(Crystal)

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:25 am

Though from what I've read, it's looking Good, but there are a few thing that need to be adressed

Name: Revan(Derived from revenge)

Allegiance: The Court

Family: None, all where killed by The Knights of Sun

My appearance:
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 75 Kg
Allways with a black hood and black pants
(be more Discriptive, Hair color, eye color, and scars, or abmornaly? his he wareing and pouchs, belt, were are his weapons, ect. ect)

Mercury Lamp:An sword made in the void of Pure silver and Oricalcos in hand of any other it will never show his true power

Weapon Power: Cut in the Void it create a shock of energy to allow me to move to the speed of light (thought it only allow me to move by small periods of time).
Wave of Ligth and Darkness: concentrating my Chacra in my sword and then move it against the enemy it create a wave of pure energy against them.

Mercury Lamp Description: The blade is black with a bright red , and like all Mercury Weapons, they have the Power to Pierce all the material of the world and have a personality. It is about 7 feet tall from the bottom to the tip , The Tsuba is Thicker than most Sword her size, about 5 inches thick. The Blade is separed in the middle making is useful for both thrusting and slicing(but not to defense). The Blade seems to Flux in blood when moonlight hits it, but it only an illution that make the enemies beg for not to join to the marks of blood in her. I can also make the blade shorter to concentrate all her power,(During the full moon only), the blade turns Black, and losses all her defensive capabilities(when it where very low already), I must rely on a Larger version of her during the other days of normal moon for be able to defend myself.
(be as descriptive everywere esle as you are here)

Mercury Personality: Mercury lamp in the Moonlight on the Double Blade, and the ground soaked in blood around him, has Giving her the Title “The Shadow of the Moon”(Tensho).Is Normally very sweet, She can always be found around the Etereal world, helping those that she can, but a sad Darkness can be seen in her eyes, her Purpuse for living is to Bring a chance of redeem myself

but when i'm in danger to die she turn totally different and give me all her Strength to be another day trying to bring order to my life and she call the Mask of Souls to make me more powerfull but also more slow so its a last resort item.

(What is the History, Personlaty and other stuff of your Charater?)

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Strengths :Mercury Lamp and I are able to control the very power of the time itself, bending and Consecrating power stop the enemies, she is also able reverse the time to make me renember why I figth.
Weaknesses:Mercury Lamp and I has almost no power at Day, unable to use the Time power, she is forced to use reserved energy stored her., but these are very weak.

Powers

Power 1
Name: Instantaneous Step
Element: Lightning
Range: Close Combat
Description: Concentrating the Power of the Lightning the User lets lose a bit of chacra to wrap them self and appear behind the oponent. (Can be used 2 times max because it let me very tired)
Looks like: Revan point Mercury Lamp to the enemy and start to concentrate chacra all around them , then in a sec after apear behind the enemy to strike him.

Power 2
Name: Moon Ligth
Description: concentring all my strength in Mercury lamp it start to glow in a white ligth and I throw a wave of energy to Cut the enemy.
Looks like: Revan concentrate all his remaining chacra in mercury lamp to trow a wave of enrgy to the enemy
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:43 pm

^_^ looking better, your getting there, Work on spelling and Grammar (is English your frist Languge? if not, I can help you with that), Changed a few things around to make it more balanced, also, try and think of at least 3 more powers, but still It's Looking Good, keep it up
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Torigoma Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:20 am

*Thumbs Up* ^_^ It's Good to go, Could use some Polishing (but really all of them could).
Torigoma
Torigoma
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down