Nostalgia goes here.

:: Miscellaneous :: Chat

Go down

Nostalgia goes here.

Post by Naruto on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:32 am

Well I'm not going to spit any philosofag Ship so here it goes.
As humans we all get urges to go back (reminiscence) to comforting points in our past (mostly those from our childhood or young adulthood, the less "serious" ones) especially when things are getting tough in the present, I just read over a somewhat recent post Ryuku made about 1-2 years and I believe at that point he was feeling the same way.
Like Ryuku I've also gotten alot of schoolwork and somewhat miss the days where I could trap myself in a fun little fantasy land to get away from what I consider to be a boring life in my actual reality. There's not a single second where I'd rather be casting magic (or "ninjustu") however that works than taking AP physics in reality. But we all need to know what's going on in the real. If any of you are still the mega-weeaboo you used to be, you really should read up on historical events such as "Rape of Nanking" regarding the Japanese, think about it, study the way Japanese are taught about the past while taking a good hard look at most of the anime, manga, games, and other forms of entertainment they push out. You'll probably come to a realization eventually.
Anyway I could go on about how I've changed or some other emotional bullshit like that but I'm not going to any further, but if you want to, go ahead.

RP Moderator
RP Moderator

Number of posts : 2215
TNR Name : NarutoRock

RPG Stats
Name: Ronin Xia, Lawliet Tenshou
Village: Gesshoku(Moonlight)

Back to top Go down

:: Miscellaneous :: Chat

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum